Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Too poor and pussy to geomaxx

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★
I am a Dutchcel, live alone, everybody mogs me. You anglosphere niggas have no idea, everyone around you dysgenic and brown. I live in an area that is over 90% white, and I get mogged DAILY. Imagine chad, if you will. Now imagine that when you step outside, every single man looks like that, EXCEPT FOR YOU. I mean that extremely literally. WEuro gigachads everywhere, and you're an ugly deformed genetic dead end. It's not even close. I wish I actually met some properly ugly people, like myself. But I never do! I wish there were more 5'0 Indians, at least I could feel slightly superior to someone, sometime.

I am a Dutchcel, live alone, everybody mogs me. You anglosphere niggas have no idea, everyone around you dysgenic and brown. I live in an area that is over 90% white, and I get mogged DAILY. Imagine chad, if you will. Now imagine that when you step outside, every single man looks like that, EXCEPT FOR YOU. I mean that extremely literally. WEuro gigachads everywhere, and you're an ugly deformed genetic dead end. It's not even close. I wish I actually met some properly ugly people, like myself. But I never do! I wish there were more 5'0 Indians, at least I could feel slightly superior to someone, sometime.
Rapegangs are based, wignats are actually just chad worship, notice how whiggers chimp out over muh rape, it's not about racemixing, it's about muh consent. That's my problem with whiggers. Even if we kill all jews, your race could very well end up exploiting the power vacuum and do just as bad if not worse shit to other races and themselves. How do we know it won't be a faggot in charge of the wignat state instead of someone deserving of authority like nathan larson?

at least you're safe there

It's easier to earn money in Netherlands than in some 2/3rd world shithole with 200 dollars wage.

Okay whatever, how tall are you?

at least you're not surrounded by niggers?

you make it sound like it's a bad thing

Come with me to Pattaya in March 2025 then. I am going to fuck whores for a month then after that I will fly to Philippines and stay there for a year or more.