Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my nephew killed himself because of a girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 34699
  • Start date
Fuck that foid who made him kill himself.

we still keep chugging along. Good God I hate normies
Because we are the strong ones, while the weak kil themselves when their gfs leave them
Normies kill themselves over breakups! My acquaintances brother drowned himself several years ago after breakup, he was at least high tier normie. :feelshaha::feelsrope:
What a loser

FK your friend. He didnt searched for the truth. Bluepill killed him.
I hope she feels bad and commits die.
LOL she is getting dicked down the next day

no one cares about ugly and/or suicidal men unfortunately

the irony is, had he been blackpilled and accepted female nature..he wouldnt have offed himself. Contrary to popular opinion, the blackpill is here to save lives, not destroy them. It is abotu acceptance and awareness of female biology and hypergamy. and coping with the fact that sub5 men are on this earth to rot on their own and cope with that.
Impulses took him sometimes they're too strong to fight.
Normies kill themselves over breakups! My acquaintances brother drowned himself several years ago after breakup, he was at least high tier normie. :feelshaha::feelsrope:
She probably feels validated that he killed himself over her. :blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Just one of tens of thousands every year worldwide

I've had about 3 male family members and personally know about 5 males that killed themselves because their girlfriend left them/cheated on them. Most were teenage - early 20s of age.

I just don't know how men could be so weak. They had pussy, or at least once held it, and now it is gone. We have never had or felt or smelled pussy and we still keep chugging along. Good God I hate normies
Proof that it is indeed not better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all :feelsthink:

it's like they get a glimpse of the incel world and they freak the fuck out, they know what's going on in the modern sexual market at some level, even if it's subconscious
It's completely unimaginable for them to think there are people out there unable to get what they once got and will probably never get it.
I think it's not the idea of being sexless of experience being an incel, it is pretty much the grief of losing someone you were close and you had bonded with. It's similar to losing a family member, that's what I could understand from reading experiences of people out there. Must be pretty bad.

Yeah tbh when i was still bluepilled i never understood why men killed themselves over their girlfriends dumping them. Now i get it though. Those men are lower tier normies who got "lucky" by getting a roastie to fuck them for a while. After that they just can't go back to being sexless again. So they kill themselves. It makes perfect sense tbh.
its because they invest too much emotion in the relationships,they truly love the foids