Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my nephew killed himself because of a girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 34699
  • Start date
Deleted member 34699

Deleted member 34699

Banned
-
got the news that he jumped because a girl left him or something
family just accepts it, but i know theres more to it even tho i havent seen him in 15 years
i remember how i was afraid to hold him when he was a baby because i was afraid i would let him fall:cryfeels:

me not having a gf is now the family topic

the only photo i like of myself is the one where we both sit in grass together with my puppy and my cat who i loved very much
everyone on that photo except me is dead now

Last edited:
I've had about 3 male family members and personally know about 5 males that killed themselves because their girlfriend left them/cheated on them. Most were teenage - early 20s of age.

I just don't know how men could be so weak. They had pussy, or at least once held it, and now it is gone. We have never had or felt or smelled pussy and we still keep chugging along. Good God I hate normies

family just accepts it, but i know theres more to it even tho i havent seen him in 15 years
i remember how i was afraid to hold him when he was a baby because i was afraid i would let him fall:cryfeels:

How old was he ?

I've had about 3 male family members and personally know about 5 males that killed themselves because their girlfriend left them/cheated on them. Most were teenage - early 20s of age.

I just don't know how men could be so weak. They had pussy, or at least once held it, and now it is gone. We have never had or felt or smelled pussy and we still keep chugging along. Good God I hate normies
People briefly experience a small taste of our lives and immediately rope :feelsmage:

Mogs me at having access to tall buildings

sorry to hear that dude, especially if you were close.
it's not uncommon for normie males, they react very badly to having to go back to the sexual market and deal with extreme scarcity, after getting dumped.
i even saw a story a few years ago where a guy set himself on fire in public, because he got so pissed off at losing his roastie and having to wait who knows how many years, to get another one.

sorry to hear that dude, especially if you were close.
it's not uncommon for normie males, they react very badly to having to go back to the sexual market and deal with extreme scarcity, after getting dumped.
i even saw a story a few years ago where a guy set himself on fire in public, because he got so pissed off at losing his roastie and having to wait who knows how many years, to get another one.
Yeah tbh when i was still bluepilled i never understood why men killed themselves over their girlfriends dumping them. Now i get it though. Those men are lower tier normies who got "lucky" by getting a roastie to fuck them for a while. After that they just can't go back to being sexless again. So they kill themselves. It makes perfect sense tbh.

villagercel

Yeah tbh when i was still bluepilled i never understood why men killed themselves over their girlfriends dumping them. Now i get it though. Those men are lower tier normies who got "lucky" by getting a roastie to fuck them for a while. After that they just can't go back to being sexless again. So they kill themselves. It makes perfect sense tbh.
it's like they get a glimpse of the incel world and they freak the fuck out, they know what's going on in the modern sexual market at some level, even if it's subconscious

It’s sickening that he would still be alive today had females show the slightest about of sympathy and not barbaric animals.

As you suffer a loss, they continue on with life carelessly and recklessly.

Its quite a common phenomena among teenage, early 20s males.

It’s sickening that he would still be alive today had females show the slightest about of sympathy and not barbaric animals.

As you suffer a loss, they continue on with life carelessly and recklessly.
his ex probably couldnt care less about him killing himself tbh

Yeah in opposite incels never really felt like it is getting laid daily, so it makea sense imo that we aren't as likely to kill our selfs then failed normies.

Imagine killing yourself over a foid when you know damn well she would never do the same for you :lul:

Holy shit are normies really this mentally fragile?

the only photo i like of myself is the one where we both sit in grass together with my puppy and my cat who i loved very much
I hope she dies.

@JohnWickcel ?

sorry brocel but no foid is worth killing yourself over, majority of foids are waste of time and resources

fucking sucks, foids all have blood in their flaps

He only had that to look forward to I guess :feelscry:
Ok? I have literally nothing to look forward to when I get home but I'm not roping over it. If that bitch left him then she wasn't worth killing yourself over in the first place. She probably left him for a better looking dude too

I hope she dies.
Now I bet that rostie is having sex with chads while getting validation on twitter that she's "so hot" a man committed suicide over her fesikh flaps.

Sorry to hear that, condolences.

Sorry to read this, condolences.

Why? Shouldn't they care more about their family member who just committed suicide?

Last edited:
I don't feel sorry for anyone who kills themselves over a girl. I don't understand it either. If anything people make me feel angry and not sad. Being sad because of an interpersonal interaction means you attack yourself. Instead of moving on and learning, or getting appropriately angry.

Sorry bro, losing someone hurts. 16 years, that was his all life, why would he give up so early dumb kid, really sad situation.

Their parents and their society failed them never having given them early crucial life lessons telling them that they have value as men (well if born a Chad anyway) and to never make a woman your entire life or reason for existing because then it could lead you to become hopelessly depressed and or suicidal if not both if she should ever leave you for one reason or another.

It doesn’t even have to be cheating as the reason either.

A guy left all alone because his girl got killed in a sudden accident or from a terminal illness may be just as likely to go off the deep end and off himself if his parents and his society never taught him a sense of self worth nor raised him to have other reasons and hobby’s and interests to live for outside of women so that guy can keep moving forward after his relationship comes to an end.

Last edited:
the irony is, had he been blackpilled and accepted female nature..he wouldnt have offed himself. Contrary to popular opinion, the blackpill is here to save lives, not destroy them. It is abotu acceptance and awareness of female biology and hypergamy. and coping with the fact that sub5 men are on this earth to rot on their own and cope with that.

There’s not much to look forward to as a man these days. Even if we ascend we can only expect cheating and divorce in the long term

Sorry to hear that brocel. I've been through stuff similar and know the pain.

Now I bet that rostie is having sex with chads while getting validation on twitter that she's "so hot" a man committed suicide over her fesikh flaps.
I hope she feels bad and commits die.

cant feel bad for someone who kills themselves because a woman left them
He said he was 16, so that makes me feel bad. You dont know shit at that age

There’s not much to look forward to as a man these days. Even if we ascend we can only expect cheating and divorce in the long term
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Sorry for the loss brocel.
You said you not having a gf is the family topic now, so what kinds of things are they saying?
Brootal villagepill

This is why I hold on to copes. It’s the barrier against rope.

I don't understand why someone would kill themselves because their gf left them. If you got it once you can get it again.

I don't understand why someone would kill themselves because their gf left them. If you got it once you can get it again.
Not necessarily true some people could just get dumb lucky like Face&LMS for example and not repeat that again.

Impulses took him sometimes they're too strong to fight.

Normies kill themselves over breakups! My acquaintances brother drowned himself several years ago after breakup, he was at least high tier normie. :feelshaha::feelsrope:

She probably feels validated that he killed himself over her. :blackpill: