Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my nephew chadlite is dating at 12yo so i have to leave my NEET life and move out of my home

weirdsonn

weirdsonn

Greycel
my nephew is like a brother that my sister's slut makes my mother protect, we live in the same house, he is a social potato and complete idiot but for having chad face he is attracting girls and old women, having only 12yo
Nos he is dating a very pretty teenage goth, i would never have access to a girl like that in my life, ans of course people now started to humiliate me saying that he started dating before me
I don't want to live long enough to see him bring girls to my house and have sex with them, it's a lot of humiliation, my parents have special treatment of him (of sure) and my parents don't care if he dates so early and fuck girls on home
I've said before here that i need now going to move out of my house and abandon my NEETs life, I'm going to work a shit job out of my country but now I don't have a choice anymore

Force sex his gf (invideogame)

my nephew is like a brother that my sister's slut makes my mother protect, we live in the same house, he is a social potato and complete idiot but for having chad face he is attracting girls and old women, having only 12yo
Nos he is dating a very pretty teenage goth, i would never have access to a girl like that in my life, ans of course people now started to humiliate me saying that he started dating before me
I don't want to live long enough to see him bring girls to my house and have sex with them, it's a lot of humiliation, my parents have special treatment of him (of sure) and my parents don't care if he dates so early and fuck girls on home
I've said before here that i need now going to move out of my house and abandon my NEETs life, I'm going to work a shit job out of my country but now I don't have a choice anymore
LARP. No 12 yo boy is fucking a hot teen girl.

Beat him into a trucel

It's worse when your close family is luckier than you, you should strive to move out so that you may prevent your mental health from deteriorating further.

Brutal

That's fucking brutal :feelscry:

CAP, you should stay until youre kicked out like a boss

How does a 12 year old have a chad face wtf? Has he even grown pubes

Smells like IT post

It's worse when your close family is luckier than you, you should strive to move out so that you may prevent your mental health from deteriorating further.
That's selfish as fuck. I'm glad I can't relate. I love my siblings, I wish they where luckier than me.

he brought a girl to my house today, even when trying to kick him out my mom prefers him to me (of course), i'll have to pack soon...