Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My neighbours are having loud sex again

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
I wish I could wear a mask to conceal my identity, grab a starbucks and throw it at them and run away with a villainous laugh, full of adrenaline. They do this ON PURPOSE to make Incels like me depressed. I grit my teeth. I am incredibly jealous.

Just cut off their heads with a katana

Burn that house to the ground:feelsree:
xUOwGpaKq5xjHNz8Bi.webp

Oh man I would Starbucks their heads in Starbucks Barista Simulator 2020

I wish I could wear a mask to conceal my identity, grab a starbucks and throw it at them and run away with a villainous laugh, full of adrenaline. They do this ON PURPOSE to make Incels like me depressed. I grit my teeth. I am incredibly jealous.
I utterly despise sexhavers

All sexhavers must endure excruciating, never ending torture

That's actually a blessing. Trust me, if they're ok with having Loud sex then that means you're not being a strain on their relationship. All my Neighbours slowly stopped having sex because of me, even though I never interacted with them. No Schizo stuff, I heard them blame me

:soy: 'Have sex with me'
:foidSoy: 'I can't have Sex, He's in there'

:incel: ...

I'm glad my closest neighbour is an old man who lives 300m from me. Too bad he'll probably die soon and a young couple will most likely take over his cabin.

Call the police, file a noise complaint.

There are laws about sound annoyance and if your neighbours are too loud