Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My neck hurts and I’m dying

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
My neck’s been feeling dangerously stiff lately and I have absolute foul levels of pain in my upper back and shoulder area. My brother had his cervical herniated when he was around my age. So did some other members of my family.

The doctors said it’s mostly hereditary and not all to do with bad posture.

Yeah, nice way to remind me I’m fucking genetic dead JFL.

To make matters worse, finals are near and I can’t studyslave for shit so might even have to drop out. By the time I graduate, I may or may not have to undergo one or two surgeries.

Being subhuman bleeds into all aspects of life. Fakecel if your only struggle is finding a girlfriend.

I literally can’t move my head and I turned 21 only a couple weeks ago.

Being subhuman bleeds into all aspects of life.
So true.

Apart from having a subhumanly ugly face and body, I also happen to have terrible teeth. I have receding gums. The dentist said I have the gums of a 50 year old and I'm not even 30 yet.

I also have both scoliosis and lordosis.

I'm a failed human. A subhuman. An inferior male specimen.

Everything about me is bad.

I'm 22 and my immune system just cucked itself cuz my nose is stuffy af. I also live in my parents basement and work a dead end job. I didn't choose this life :((((((((((((((( Hope you feel better tho

How many accounts are you gonna make

So true.

Apart from having a subhumanly ugly face and body, I also happen to have terrible teeth. I have receding gums. The dentist said I have the gums of a 50 year old and I'm not even 30 yet.

I also have both scoliosis and lordosis.

I'm a failed human. A subhuman. An inferior male specimen.

Everything about me is bad.
Bad genetics = bad life. Not even money can fix it. It’ll only take the sting out of it. You do so much for so little and you work all life with every bit of your health on the line all so you can afford to pay it back. :feelsclown:

Get a very soft pillow
Yeah, not a bad idea. I’ll try sleeping on something softer tonight, thanks.

I took a shower earlier and I’m already Chad the pain is getting better.

I'm 22 and my immune system just cucked itself cuz my nose is stuffy af.
I can also only breathe through one of my nostrils.

:)

I also live in my parents basement
Unless your family’s abusive, there’s nothing wrong with that. Getting upset over it is mostly an American thing. Don’t let it cast you down tbh you’d be surprised to know just how many of us there are.

My neck’s been feeling dangerously stiff lately and I have absolute foul levels of pain in my upper back and shoulder area. My brother had his cervical herniated when he was around my age. So did some other members of my family.

The doctors said it’s mostly hereditary and not all to do with bad posture.

Yeah, nice way to remind me I’m fucking genetic dead JFL.

To make matters worse, finals are near and I can’t studyslave for shit so might even have to drop out. By the time I graduate, I may or may not have to undergo one or two surgeries.

Being subhuman bleeds into all aspects of life. Fakecel if your only struggle is finding a girlfriend.
probably you slept the wrong way iit happened to me once you just need to strech your muscles in your neck or go to a spa get a message.

Bro i have exactly the same problem.I have had this pain for the past three years and I have dropped out of college because of this.Literally nobody gives a fuck about this issue because they think it's not a big issue.I have tried every doctor in my country and nobody can help me.Every minute that I'm awake is filled with pain and melancholy.There is sharp raidiating chill goes to my top of my head.My neck so stiff that I wish my neck was chopped off isis style because I can't take this pain anymore.My life is ruined.

I'm 22 and my immune system just cucked itself cuz my nose is stuffy af. I also live in my parents basement and work a dead end job. I didn't choose this life :((((((((((((((( Hope you feel better tho
I live with my parents and my dead end job is I think the #1 thing killing me rn