Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My narcy low iq father almost killed me today over nothing

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
As if things couldn't get worse this fucking subhuman tried to throw my camera (which I saved up for) up against the wall because the retard was having a bad day or some shit.

I intervened and simply held down his arms so he couldn't in a non-threatening and tried to talk him out of it, he misinterprets it as me trying to hurt him and goes haywire.

The fucker, out of nowhere, tries to strangle me, I shove him, he relents and goes on this rant about how I don't respect him or his authority and uses religion to justify his actions. The narc is always right no matter what they do.

I'm so tired, ever since the age of 10 I've noticed how much better some people have it regarding parents, people who will always support them, never belittle them, or prevent them from becoming asocial high inhib autists.

he misinterprets it as me trying to hurt him and goes haywire.
no he didnt he simply knows he has power over you and abuses it. stop falling for his shit.

brutal, gonna have to move out mang

@wereq notice how it's always sand or curry fathers that act like this, another reasons why they should be kept from reproducing.

@wereq notice how it's always sand or curry fathers that act like this, another reasons why they should be kept from reproducing.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

You should've beaten him to death right then and there.

You should've beaten him to death right then and there.
I wish I could, he's utterly useless, in his 48 years on earth he has never contributed or cared enough about anything or anyone. Why the fuck are low iq shitskins so narcy? A CEO or a mob boss, sure but out of all people it has to be a goofy looking midget shitskin with an ogre face.

I know how you feel, I had to put up with an alcoholic dad, I did MMA and BJJ in the past so I easily smashed that fucking cunt.
I’ve lost count how many times I’ve had to fight that cunt.

mom not letting him hit it

I know how you feel, I had to put up with an alcoholic dad, I did MMA and BJJ in the past so I easily smashed that fucking cunt.
I’ve lost count how many times I’ve had to fight that cunt.
I don't know how to cope with this shit man, there is no respite from my pain. Nothing is going well within my life, not academically, socially, relationship wise. How have you dealt with this? I don't think I've ever met anyone as "deprived" as me, people may be lonely but have good parents, they may have shit parents but a good friend group, they have nothing but at least they have insane amounts of money. I have nothing, I rolled a zero for absolutely every stat.

I don't know how to cope with this shit man, there is no respite from my pain. Nothing is going well within my life, not academically, socially, relationship wise. How have you dealt with this? I don't think I've ever met anyone as "deprived" as me, people may be lonely but have good parents, they may have shit parents but a good friend group, they have nothing but at least they have insane amounts of money. I have nothing, I rolled a zero for absolutely every stat.
I still live with my parents as im leaching off of them and I saved up money from work as I’m a NEET now, I’m good with my mum and now my dad and I had a “truce” but still i fucking hate his guts, and the police witnesses the fight I had with him so they knew he was drunk and they Locked him up overnight and they gave him a order not to have any alcohol around us, so now I only talk to him when I have to. I have 0 friends so I guess the only thing that’s keeping me going is my mum. Other then that I got nothing else.

I have 0 friends so I guess the only thing that’s keeping me going is my mum. Other then that I got nothing else.
The thought of living with my parents anymore than I have to puts a great deal of stress on me, I want to rot to the point where no one will know of my existence and rope. If my mother and grandmother weren't around I'd be dead at 16.

I thought you said you were only half deathnic through your mom’s side?

Also, my curry parents are literal insectoids and one of the main reasons for me joining up on this forum. So yeah, I can unfortunately relate

I thought you said you were only half deathnic through your mom’s side?
Not through my moms side, my father is the ethnic.
Also, my curry parents are literal insectoids and one of the main reasons for me joining up on this forum. So yeah, I can unfortunately relate
Just be glad they aren't abusive and/or low iq. I've read some of your threads on the parentpill and to me it seems like yours are helicopter parents but my father has every bad quality all at once. None of this makes you any stronger unfortunately.

As if things couldn't get worse this fucking subhuman tried to throw my camera (which I saved up for) up against the wall because the retard was having a bad day or some shit.

I intervened and simply held down his arms so he couldn't in a non-threatening and tried to talk him out of it, he misinterprets it as me trying to hurt him and goes haywire.

The fucker, out of nowhere, tries to strangle me, I shove him, he relents and goes on this rant about how I don't respect him or his authority and uses religion to justify his actions. The narc is always right no matter what they do.

I'm so tired, ever since the age of 10 I've noticed how much better some people have it regarding parents, people who will always support them, never belittle them, or prevent them from becoming asocial high inhib autists.
I too had a great fight with my dad
Me and my brother fought back, it's been almost a year since Ive talked with him

Without reading the replies, let me guess:
you are muslims?

Damn that's hard bro my dad is kinda like a best friend when compared to yours

Damn that's hard bro my dad is kinda like a best friend when compared to yours
I wish I had that brocel, even my fucking parents despise their own kin.

I too had a great fight with my dad
Me and my brother fought back, it's been almost a year since Ive talked with him
I won’t visit his deathbed or grave as an only chuld.

Without reading the replies, let me guess:
you are muslims?
Yep but it has less to do with religion, narcy people will justify their behavior.

Brutal, they must have treated you so bad for you to turn out Like this
It’s so bad that I wish I could trade places with the millions of other abusive households. I don’t think 95% of humanity can relate to my pain.

Just be glad they aren't abusive and/or low iq. I've read some of your threads on the parentpill and to me it seems like yours are helicopter parents but my father has every bad quality all at once. None of this makes you any stronger unfortunately.
Mine are abusive as well but definitely not to the extent you described your own father as being

Yep but it has less to do with religion, narcy people will justify their behavior.
Your mom converted to Islam just to marry your curry dad? :forcedsmile: Or is she of some Balkan/Caucasus muslim ethnicity?

kill him before he kills you (in gta v)

assert dominance and defend yourself, I wrestled for several years in high school and I tackled and put my Dad in a lock, very surprisingly he eased off with the physical nonsense

Last edited:
assert dominance and defend yourself, I wrestled for several years in high school and I tackled and put my Dad in a lock, very surprisingly he eased off with the physical nonsense
kill him before he kills you (in gta v)
I can, I'm four inches taller than him and way stronger. It's just that he's kind of a megalomaniac, literally said he'll kill me if I even slightly shove him. Until I move out I'll simply ignore his presence.

I can, I'm four inches taller than him and way stronger. It's just that he's kind of a megalomaniac, literally said he'll kill me if I even slightly shove him. Until I move out I'll simply ignore his presence.
how tall?

You can fix academically, I did it too

It won’t give you love, but you can acquire a life with freedom

Last edited:
Circassian, Ingush, or Dagestani I assume? Since I hear Chechen women aren’t allowed to outmarry
No shes turkish, I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone irl on on the internet who was curry/caucasian :feelswhere:

I wish I could, he's utterly useless, in his 48 years on earth he has never contributed or cared enough about anything or anyone. Why the fuck are low iq shitskins so narcy? A CEO or a mob boss, sure but out of all people it has to be a goofy looking midget shitskin with an ogre face.
:feelsree:

Sounds more like ASPD, but ok

Bro you need to move outta there ASAP.
What kinda dad is willing to strangle his son?
If you dont move away quickly, you will be dealing with Trauma

Drop his guts on the floor with you're jambiya.

Absolutely brutal. I'm sorry brocel. :feelscry:

If you can move out you should. Some "parents" only hold you back in life.

Learning how to fight would benefit you + training you need to use your height to your advantage.