Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My musings post-Independence Day

J

Jeffrey69

Based 5'7" American Patriotcel
Ciao ragazzi, sorry I was away for 6 months or so. Life's been throwing some spanners, but still, one fact remains that as a 5'7", I won't have a chance here in Calizuelastan. To all my based patriotcels: Hope you had a happy Independence Day.

So, I was really sad when Silvio Berlusconi died last month. This dude was just 5'5", yet he was very based, saved Italy from the extreme dangerous degenerate leftists, and got so much mad pussy despite his height. Only the Bologna/Florence elite and stupid feminists hated him. From what I've understand, as they're in Emilia-Romagna and Tuscany, Italy's equivalents to Marxachusetts and Calizuela, so far-left anyway, but outside of these two cities, Italy is giga based thanks to him. But thankfully, outside of these two cities, no fucking feminism in Italy, feminists are regarded as "sceme del villaggi" (=village idiots) and disliked, and feminism hasn't infiltrated the mainstream society as in Anglo hellholes.

Now I'm still hoping that I can join the military and hopefully *fingers crossed* be stationed in Italy, because it's western but not degenerate (if you stay out of Bologna and Florence). Meloni e Salvini sono MEGA BASATO, loro stanno distruggendo la sinistra, UE (Germania e Francia) e femminaziste. Yeah, I'm still in process of learning Italian.

If they adopted the US red states' gun laws too, fuck it, I'd consider staying after the enlistment contract ended. So many women are 7s or above, not submissive by any means but at least not jerk femtards. And unlike the youth in Anglo countries, they are basato e rossopillato, the most popular parties were FdI and Lega just two years ago. Also, the food is just so fucking awesome. And if I remember, there was no extreme communist bartender named Alessandra Ocazzo-Cortezza there.
IMG-4277.jpg

But yea, even if I'm not that lucky that can get stationed in Italy, I'm definitely looking forward to when I can get out of this Calizuela hellhole and move to a pro-2A red state for a fresh start. Hopefully then can turn the GOP into Based American Republican Patriots' Party. For everyone the feminists and the leftards hate, especially straight white men without college degrees. (Those with degrees are welcome too, as long as they're not leftist POSs.) So, a party of the true patriots - military (officers are a bit lame and more likely to vote Democrat, but enlisted (especially NCOs) are totally based Republicans), police, first responders, farmers, blue-collar workers, truckers and small business owners. The ones who own most of the guns. See the intersectional "logic" in the picture. Also, Republicans are based and pro-Italy, unlike Democraps, who say that Meloni is Mussolini's granddaughter and Italy has become fascist again and eat the Americanized pizza with pineapple on it, the ones made in Pizza Hut and Godfather's, unlike Republicans, who support authentic Italian pizza, made in wood-fired ovens, that the NYC wokistan just banned. PORCODIO!
incel1.png

So anyway, if anyone is looking for any tips, my suggestions would be:
1. Finish high school
2. Join the military or just move to a red state
3. Go to a trade/technical school or community college, don't go to college (unless you're get accepted to a college that has a conservative campus, like Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Brigham Young, Ole Miss, Auburn, 'Bama, etc.) and want to go study something useful, like law, medicine or STEM, and can be debt-free or pay off your debts quick. Humanities are better to learn yourself with an internet connection and a library card, not give some college enough money to buy a house. Social studies though (sociology, gender studies, etc.) stay far away.
4. Contrary to what the femtards say, DO NOT approach women in bars and clubs. Especially in the latter, there most nearly all people are disgusting leftists, America-hating, anti-gun, see being wasted as empowering, etc. But no, you're too smart to put this poison into your body, you don't need these people in your life. Or alternative, you may try bars if it's in a red area and you can verify it's a Republican establishment, like has the Old Glory, and guns, or even better, a "We don't serve Democrats" sign on the door.
5. Actually, if finances permit, consider becoming a passport bro. Women are wayyy better outside of Anglostans (US red states are okayish, I guess), but the foids in US Blue states, Canada, and especially Australia and UK, should be avoided by all men at any cost. Also in Sweden and Spain might be bit extreme feminists. Sorry for any Britcel mates here, I can emphatize with you. After all, it's because of British food and foids that Britain became a very great naval power in history, the men were willing to do anything to get away from them. Try even going outside of the west, but if you still want to stay western, Italy is the only decent option. Meloni and Salvini are working to undo any wokeness. The women there are at least 7s, and although they're not submissive, they're generally based anti-feminist. Just stay out of the red areas, they're the equivalents of Calizuela and Marxachusetts.
2022-Italian-general-election-Chamber-of-Deputies-Single-member-constituencies-Candidates-svg.png

6. If you still want to meet women locally (in Red State America), try joining a NRA or local Republican Party chapter. The women there are more based, though the problem is that in these places they already may be taken. But hopefully on the College Republicans, there may be more singles. Or if you're religious, guess can try church.

Last edited: