Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mother was a slutty stacy!, thats why im here

GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★
not larping here. i never really thought about it till recently,untill i opened the photo album last weekend and saw her high school pics. she did a bit of modeling during high school and dated a bunch of guys who had cars, one of them ended up being my father.i mention this because im from south africa and having a car as a black teen was definitely a huge deal especially back in the day. my mother came from a poor household so she was obviously hypergamous, sucking every dick that could betabux her .

immediately she met my dad and spread her legs for him . 12 months later she had me at 11th grade. they broke up shortly afterwards, and she gave me away to my aunts . this is where things obviously went wrong. i was neglected from birth, never received any nurturing care during my infanthood. thrown around like a fucking football to every retarded member of my family, probably the reason why i ended up with this shitty disability.

what pisses me off is that this whore cursed me with this hellfuck of a life, dumped me away and now she acts surprised with how i tuned up to be. she somehow expected me grow up into lawyer or a surgeon of some shit. she hasn't done anything for me since in over 7 years yet she has the audacity to bitch to me,if she nags me one more time I'll fucking kill her(in Sims 4 of course)

Last edited:
fucking brutal, this whore rejected you and she's still waiting you to have success in life so she could live from your money like a fucking parasite.
you definitely should cut ties with this whore, she's going to definitely use you the same way she used your betabuxx father. also living without the presence of a mother must really suck

Can't you fuck some poor foid from a town ship, my man?
I haven't heard of any South African incel until now.

There are incels pretty much everywhere.

fucking brutal, this whore rejected you and she's still waiting you to have success in life so she could live from your money like a fucking parasite.
you definitely should cut ties with this whore, she's going to definitely use you the same way she used your betabuxx father. also living without the presence of a mother must really suck
yea it does suck. worst part is that i didn't even get her good genes. i got my fathers horrible darkskinned genes.at least my father is a fucking dead beat though(remarried and had 4 replacement kids). haven't seen him in like 6 years also, but at least he has some self awareness to keep his distance and not bother me.

i have a stutter, killed every bit of little confidence i had so cant approach

I know that feeling. My mother left me for work in a different country, i've almost never seen her throughout my entire childhood, and then that braindead whore appeared after i finished school and had the audacity to tell me that i'm living wrong and have to listen to her instead.

there're some places where being an incel isn't really possible only if you have super ugly face or very bad height.
Most of Africa you can just tribemaxx :feelskek:

I know that feeling. My mother left me for work in a different country, i've almost never seen her throughout my entire childhood, and then that braindead whore appeared after i finished school and had the audacity to tell me that i'm living wrong and have to listen to her instead.
yea it is really infuriating. who ended up raising you for the most part?

yea it is really infuriating. who ended up raising you for the most part?
Father was working, so i was with my grandmother most of the time. Though i can't really say she raised me, more like internet did, as i had access to it from 11 or 13 i guess.

s
Father was working, so i was with my grandmother most of the time. Though i can't really say she raised me, more like internet did, as i had access to it from 11 or 13
lmao duuude same

not larping here. i never really thought about it till recently,untill i opened the photo album last weekend and saw her high school pics. she did a bit of modeling during high school and dated a bunch of guys who had cars, one of them ended up being my father.i mention this because im from south africa and having a car as a black teen was definitely a huge deal especially back in the day. my mother came from a poor household so she was obviously hypergamous, sucking every dick that could betabux her .

immediately she met my dad and spread her legs for him . 12 months later she had me at 11th grade. they broke up shortly afterwards, and she gave me away to my aunts . this is where things obviously went wrong. i was neglected from birth, never received any nurturing care during my infanthood. thrown around like a fucking football to every retarded member of my family, probably the reason why i ended up with this shitty disability.

what pisses me off is that this whore cursed me with this hellfuck of a life, dumped me away and now she acts surprised with how i tuned up to be. she somehow expected me grow up into lawyer or a surgeon of some shit. she hasn't done anything for me since in over 7 years yet she has the audacity to bitch to me,if she nags me one more time I'll fucking kill her(in Sims 4 of course)
brutal

These foids are all the same

Horrible as fuck. Hopefully the next life serves you better.

So you look feminine?, Got it.

no i look like a dying orangutan
I look like a rapist monkey human gorilla gollum fester breed of a mongrel who shit out with 2 anuses and managed to still piece together a soul in a unfinished corpse

If youre from south africa does that mean you have AIDS? Especially being that your mom fucked lots of niggers
surprisingly no. i wish I did though, i would have loved for her to feel guilty knowing that i was slowly dying because of her. she probably wouldn't give a shit though, just would have cried for a 2 days and hopped on to the next dick

I look like a rapist monkey human gorilla gollum fester breed of a mongrel who shit out with 2 anuses and managed to still piece together a soul in a unfinished corpse
im willing to bet that im the ugliest on this site. always have been in every room ive walked in

Hm, do you know who your dad is? Are your parents friends with each other?

im willing to bet that im the ugliest on this site. always have been in every room ive walked in
93 posts

Pepe laugh

Hm, do you know who your dad is? Are your parents friends with each other?
no , my mum wasbitter towards him. i knew him when i was still a kid. before he met his present wife, he actually tried to be a dad a bit at thattime. but as soon as i turned 16, he went awol . i don't even know if he's still alive

Tell me which countries you think you can't be incel in
middle east unless you have giga ugly looks, like deformed looks. also some parts of middle africa since they have very easy arranged marriage.
i grow up in libya then in tunisia and tunisia is pretty left wing these days so arranged marriage isn't a thing anymore. also i am deformed due to injury

middle east unless you have giga ugly looks, like deformed looks. also some parts of middle africa since they have very easy arranged marriage.
i grow up in libya then in tunisia and tunisia is pretty left wing these days so arranged marriage isn't a thing anymore. also i am deformed due to injury
How is getting an arranged marriage to someone you may not even find attractive the same as being able to attract a woman normally

yea it does suck. worst part is that i didn't even get her good genes. i got my fathers horrible darkskinned genes.at least my father is a fucking dead beat though(remarried and had 4 replacement kids). haven't seen him in like 6 years also, but at least he has some self awareness to keep his distance and not bother me.
Brutal

Because they all starved to death
or they are not digitally inclined, africa is like 6 years behind technologically wise, i know alot of people who don't know what fibre is till this day

brutal. most black men in europe either BBCmaxx or thugmaxx to get foids. Not sure how it is in SA :dafuckfeels:
similar too. black dudes here basically try to be like black Americans it's pathetic. anyway it even began for me. i don't even think ill even get a decent job with this disability. ill be surprised if I make it 25 tbh

What do you mean you got dark skinned genes from your father? Is your mom white and dad black?

If your mom is black then she's not a Stacy lmao

Danm sorry for your shitty childhood bro. That was a brutal read.

My mom was short yet wanted chad