Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mother was a slutty stacy!, thats why im here

Modelling yet didn't decide to baby trap a rich man but instead a man with probably an Audi my condolences

there're some places where being an incel isn't really possible only if you have super ugly face or very bad height.
African girls are the same as everywhere else, they want attractive guys, they'll break rules for attractive guys, and most guys are bombarded with bills for daring to have a girlfriend.

Father was working, so i was with my grandmother most of the time. Though i can't really say she raised me, more like internet did, as i had access to it from 11 or 13 i guess.
I was raised by my father. My father worked 2 fucking jobs. One from 5am to 1pm and another one from 2 pm to 10pm. My father was a warrior. My mother was a prostitute in Austria. She sucked dick for money while her pimp boyfriend spent all the money at slots.

My father really wanted to have a child but my mother didn't.

I haven't tried tbh. im looking into it. i definitely know it won't be easy with how the corruption the government
Can you get disability buxx?

I was raised by my father. My father worked 2 fucking jobs. One from 5am to 1pm and another one from 2 pm to 10pm. My father was a warrior. My mother was a prostitute in Austria. She sucked dick for money while her pimp boyfriend spent all the money at slots.

My father really wanted to have a child but my mother didn't.
holy shit brutal, dude

jesus christ man, how did you even survive that?
I survived pretty well due to my father. He worked 2 jobs so he can provide necessary things. I was not raised by my mother or grandparents. I was raised by my father and by the Internet. My mom got a baby at 35 and she's the worst parent ever. She cursed him by saying "now I have to prepare food. I don't have time to go to put my nails or to have fun in clubs cuz I have to stay here to prepare food and wash dishes and wash clothes".

My mother made that child only for welfare benefits that the government offer. Now the child at 8 years he says stuff like" I want to die. My mother is a monster, I want another mom. My mom doesn't love me. " At 8 years old he doesn't speak fluently the language. Once he went to language therapy and he snitched his mother by saying" My mother always stays on tiktok and doesn't give me attention"

Thank GOD i was not raised by her. I would probably have her killed.

not larping here. i never really thought about it till recently,untill i opened the photo album last weekend and saw her high school pics. she did a bit of modeling during high school and dated a bunch of guys who had cars, one of them ended up being my father.i mention this because im from south africa and having a car as a black teen was definitely a huge deal especially back in the day. my mother came from a poor household so she was obviously hypergamous, sucking every dick that could betabux her .

immediately she met my dad and spread her legs for him . 12 months later she had me at 11th grade. they broke up shortly afterwards, and she gave me away to my aunts . this is where things obviously went wrong. i was neglected from birth, never received any nurturing care during my infanthood. thrown around like a fucking football to every retarded member of my family, probably the reason why i ended up with this shitty disability.

what pisses me off is that this whore cursed me with this hellfuck of a life, dumped me away and now she acts surprised with how i tuned up to be. she somehow expected me grow up into lawyer or a surgeon of some shit. she hasn't done anything for me since in over 7 years yet she has the audacity to bitch to me,if she nags me one more time I'll fucking kill her(in Sims 4 of course)
Do yourself a favor and cut all ties with her? I'm really suggesting this out of your own mental sanity as soon as I left home at 25. It was the best feeling ever. My piece of shit mother died when I was twenty four. I blame her for a lot of my social and mental health issues She also taught me how evil women actually are by her behavior alone. But it wasn't just her it was women as a whole. Sometimes I wish that bitch Had offered me up for adoption I could had a better circumstance in life