Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother tried to make me trans

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
When I was younger till I was like 12 my mom was obsessed with dressing me up as a girl and making me feminine. Like she wouldn't allow me to shave or cut my hair and she wouldn't let me make male friends. For years I had to undergo humiliation as she would take pictures of me dressed as a girl and share untill I was like 12 and told her I had enough and I never wanted to be a girl or anything like one and ever since then she's hated me instead spoiling my Chad brother. I cannot describe how much I hate her. I don't know how to be masculine bc of her.

damn, this is literal child abuse and molestation but wont stop anytime soon because of kikes and globohomo

That’s really fucked up dude. Your mother sounds like a typical libtard cunt. She probably wanted you to be a tranny so she could virtue signal about being a progressive mother. The Jews have ruined her mind.

This is a sign of the end times

That’s really fucked up dude. Your mother sounds like a typical libtard cunt. She probably wanted you to be a tranny so she could virtue signal about being a progressive mother. The Jews have ruined her mind.
I hate her with a burning passion. Luckily her health is going to shit.

OIP

Man I feel bad for you fuck that bitch

If I may ask did she try to do the same to your brother?
No, my brother is Chad and she treats him better than me because he's attractive.

When I was younger till I was like 12 my mom was obsessed with dressing me up as a girl and making me feminine. Like she wouldn't allow me to shave or cut my hair and she wouldn't let me make male friends. For years I had to undergo humiliation as she would take pictures of me dressed as a girl and share untill I was like 12 and told her I had enough and I never wanted to be a girl or anything like one and ever since then she's hated me instead spoiling my Chad brother. I cannot describe how much I hate her. I don't know how to be masculine bc of her.
Shit, this in a way feels like the womens version of pedophile shit, it may not be rape but its sexuall torture. Im sure the feminists would he more then happy to cover this up. Fucking sodomists.

Shit, this in a way feels like the womens version of pedophile shit, it may not be rape but its sexuall torture. Im sure the feminists would he more then happy to cover this up. Fucking sodomists.
Yep, another reason why I hate women

Any child you see that’s on hormones or that’s trans it’s 110% their abusive parents. Sorry she did that to you bro.

Any child you see that’s on hormones or that’s trans it’s 110% their abusive parents. Sorry she did that to you bro.

wait a few years untill she ages . Then beat her ass, rob her and shieet. Patience is a virtue and revenge is best served cold. Just be patient

is your mom a kike

My dad was an abusive cunt, I developed alot of low self esteem and I became introverted (I was extroverted) cause of all the shit that happened to me when I was a kid.

I played basketball alot and I was good at it too I made alot of friends and was quite popular in school until my cunt father started to make it worse for me by yelling at me during games, infront of people, used to beat me after games for no reason and I ended up quitting basketball and became an outcast

Looking back things would of been so different for me had my father raised me normally and not been a retarded cunt I would be so much better off
sounds like your dad was dominant enough to get around

Rape hER

@Truefaitholdorder good idea?

JFL at the state of society.

I like your profile pic I thought it was a painting by Van Gogh judging by the palette color and the style.

LMAOOOO

My dad was an incel who survived through arrange marriage

He is also a midget (below average height) and is a curry

He probably was an abusive cunt towards me because he gets no bitches
okay I see that too

I like your profile pic I thought it was a painting by Van Gogh judging by the palette color and the style.
It’s a heavy metal album cover. The band is called Vektor. They’re pretty good.

Damn dude, that sounds like a nightmare. That bitch should be in jail for her actions and should be registered as a child abuser.

Maybe she knew you will be an incel and the only way to ascend is to trannymaxx