Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother threw me out of home 5 MINS. AGO ,she says Im crazy and racism and inceldom doesnt exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
"She started arguing with me telling its all in my head/I am weak/racism doesnt exist/Im crazy.How can other blacks or arabs live here and they dont face racism but Im only one facing".My mother is kinda white so she doesnt face any racism.Anyways she started intense arguing and it got even to pushing/physical level and threw me out of home and told my father that I hit her.
Its over buddy boyos,I will go to a hotel and dont know.WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW

Mother = woman

Has happened to me quite a few times. Made me decide to move out.

"She started arguing with me telling its all in my head/I am weak/racism doesnt exist/Im crazy.How can other blacks or arabs live here and they dont face racism but Im only one facing".My mother is kinda white so she doesnt face any racism.Anyways she started intense arguing and it got even to pushing/physical level and threw me out of home and told my father that I hit her.
So you're the racist for pointing out other races have it better, meanwhile she looks kind of white while being a woman?
She should check her privilege.

Fuck, well I guess this is a turning point in your life, time to move out.

Fuck, well I guess this is a turning point in your life, time to move out.
Im unemployed in a poor slav country.I have some savings thats it
So you're the racist for pointing out other races have it better, meanwhile she looks kind of white while being a woman?
She should check her privilege.
She or my family never understood my suffering.Its over man,I need your guys support

inb4 none of the mulattos say 'inceldom discussion' or 'joined 2021' because of mulatto solidarity

Im now basically homeless as an incel ethnic in slavland.Im not going back home tbh

Im now basically homeless as an incel ethnic in slavland.Im not going back home tbh
The last time it happened I decided to leave for good. I only came back to get my stuff but she had cooled down by then and forced me to stay.

Im unemployed in a poor slav country.I have some savings thats it
I see, yeah I guess then stay in a hotel for a few days, let things calm down a bit and then try to go back to your parents, if possible.

It's very hard to co-exist with blue-pilled people under the same roof when you're exactly the opposite.

If u want to still live with your parents, u need to play their blue pill game and not go into discussion with them because it will lead to fights and tension.

Trying to change their mindset is almost impossible, like trying to convert a devoted believer of sharia into a believer of western degeneracy culture.

I fear I'll get kicked out as well by next year if I don't get a job. I don't know what to say to you man, I just hope her anger is temporary.

I fear I'll get kicked out as well by next year if I don't get a job. I don't know what to say to you man, I just hope her anger is temporary.
I got thrown out of home,she says Im crazy/its all in my head/racism or inceldom(they way I explainedit to her) doesnt exist/Im weak/how can other arabs live
I see, yeah I guess then stay in a hotel for a few days, let things calm down a bit and then try to go back to your parents, if possible.
I dont want to go back man,I want to leave all this.This shit cpuntry,the parent house.My suffering isnt understood
Trying to change their mindset is almost impossible, like trying to convert a devoted believer of sharia into a believer of western degeneracy culture.
exactly this

Last edited:
Don't argue with her retard. Don't try to pursue her. Actually don't talk to her at all about deeper stuff. It's absolutely pointless.

Try to get on good terms so you can stay.

Don't argue with her retard. Don't try to pursue her. Actually don't talk to her at all about deeper stuff. It's absolutely pointless.

Try to get on good terms so you can stay.
I sometimes try that but I lost it today and now Im basically homeless,she called my dad and told him I hit her

why would you ever try to argue reason with a women?

why would you ever try to argue reason with a women?
She starts talking/arguing herself and I went with flow and it got heated.It makes me angry that she doesnt understand my suffering

Are you like turbomanlet or what? Slavic whores actually love shitskins like you

shit man :feelsbadman:

well do you have money or a job? if you don't that was a dick move by your mom ngl

shit man :feelsbadman:

well do you have money or a job? if you don't that was a dick move by your mom ngl
Well in her mind she doesnt really understand,looking from her point of view.If you get what I mean
I have some savings,I will go to a hostel and see what do from there.Im in a point in life if I see someone is causing me harm/negativity I will just move away from that person/place.Im in a point where I must save up remaining positivity or energy I have in me.Even on this sub I just want compassion and support from people that understand me

Last edited:
Women will never understand men.

inb4 none of the mulattos say 'inceldom discussion' or 'joined 2021' because of mulatto solidarity
You dont know me brocel (coping with nazism to make yourself feel better),I have been from the times of heavensdoor,braincels,original incel sub on reddit here.The truecel from those time remember me

Last edited:
There’s like social service group giving out food in a place
not here,I mean uts only to dissabled people or prooven homeless people (homeelss who have no family or person)

sorry bro all women are hoes i hope you stay strong mullato king.

Do you live in a car or have a distant relative or granparent that can host you till you get a job and can rent an apartment?

It's futile to even talk to women about your problems, whether she's your near relative or not is immaterial. AWALT. Especially as incels grow old and their foid mothers become certain of their inceldom, their behaviour drastically changes towards their incel sons, it becomes rude, full of contempt and she actively seeks confrontations and puts blame on the incel, in this case it's you.

sorry bro all women are hoes i hope you stay strong mullato king.

Do you live in a car or have a distant relative or granparent that can host you till you get a job and can rent an apartment?
My grandpa is in iraq so.....,I have rich family(literal rich with 10-20,000 euro income) living in western europe but I have no contact with them,also they dont care about me.
He has no family they gave up on him for not reaching social standards and his mentally crippled mindset from loneliness
add up racism to that in slavland*

Well in her mind she doesnt really understand,looking from her point of view.If you get what I mean
I have some savings,I will go to a hostel and see what do from there.Im in a point in life if I see someone is causing me harm/negativity I will just move away from that person/place.Im in a point where I must save up remaining positivity or energy I have in me.Even on this sub I just want compassion and support from people that understand me
well done tbh, but things are going to be tough if you run out of savings tbh

ded srs?

Im sorry if thats really what happened I know how it feels to be homeless I was homeless for 2 months but was sleeping in homeless hostels so it wasn't that bad. It was also more by choice like you I had a place to go back to but it would equal complete defeat and I couldn't accept that.

ded srs?

Im sorry if thats really what happened I know how it feels to be homeless I was homeless for 2 months but was sleeping in homeless hostels so it wasn't that bad. It was also more by choice like you I had a place to go back to but it would equal complete defeat and I couldn't accept that.
Im inside hostel now,will post photo

well done tbh, but things are going to be tough if you run out of savings tbh
they think Im homeelss at the hostel and will probably throw me out tomorrow hahahah
ded srs?

they think Im homeelss at the hostel and will probably" throw me out "tomorrow hahahah

they think Im homeelss at the hostel and will probably throw me out tomorrow hahahah

they think Im homeelss at the hostel and will probably" throw me out "tomorrow hahahah
shit man...

shit man...
they (recpetionsit/hotel people) either think Im homeless or its racism,I dont know which of these two.Do you think its worth arguing with him and screaming tomorrow? Or I should just leave to another hostel?
Im telling you man these evil shit nazis

find a homeless shelter

they (recpetionsit/hotel people) either think Im homeless or its racism,I dont know which of these two.Do you think its worth arguing with him and screaming tomorrow? Or I should just leave to another hostel?
Im telling you man these evil shit nazis
its not worth it bro

shouldnt they leave you alone as long as you pay though? otherwise yeah go to another one. just show up well dressed so they leave you alone

its not worth it bro

shouldnt they leave you alone as long as you pay though? otherwise yeah go to another one. just show up well dressed so they leave you alone
Man I left home with only the clothes I have on,you think its worth arguing with guy and calling police?
He either thinks In homeless or its racism
He said"tomorrow there are many guests coming and your room will be taken by then" "I paid for only 1 day

Man I left home with only the clothes I have on,you think its worth arguing with guy and calling police?
He either thinks In homeless or its racism
He said"tomorrow there are many guests coming and your room will be taken by then" "I paid for only 1 day
shit man

i'd just look for another motel tbh don't bother brocel, and go buy more clothes at somewhere cheap like primark or something

Brutal

You’re a TallFag you’ll figure it out...

shit man

i'd just look for another motel tbh don't bother brocel, and go buy more clothes at somewhere cheap like primark or something
This isnt usa,if I call police they wont give a shit if its disscrimination or racism.If I get into argument,he might call some bodybuilder slav workers in hostel and they will either push me out or inssult me
Brutal

You’re a TallFag you’ll figure it out...
Does by being tall come the ability of being adaptive and flexibile to change?....

This isnt usa,if I call police they wont give a shit if its disscrimination or racism.If I get into argument,he might call some bodybuilder slav workers in hostel and they will either push me out or inssult me

Does by being tall come the ability of being adaptive and flexibile to change?....
yeah i know thats why i said just leave it and go to another motel, btw im not in the usa either

Which slavland