Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother said this to me

• Thread starter anarchistragnarson
  • Start date
anarchistragnarson

anarchistragnarson

As above, so below.
She told me I would make a good gay prostitute. that I would make a lot of money. she has also been saying things that would suggest I was gay.
I just dont know what to do anymore.
Im running out of ways to cope with my mental health.

I just feel so alone and resentful.

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Beat her up so that she never utters such perversion again.

Beat your mother, or yelled at your mother. she doesn't deserve you this way.

Just take it in the ass funded by your own mother theory

There's over and then there's this.

We're really poor. i guess thats why she justified herself saying it...? Suggestive remarks lately have been things like: on my birthday a few days ago she was going on about how if she had a gay son shed love him unconditionally to my grandparents and uncle. She kept looking at me while she said it and I felt really uncomfortable.
I think its because I also dont talk to anyone or have a girlfriend...
Really fucking pisses me off. this whole thing. on top of everything else.

tell her do you think im gay? tell her if she was a good mother she would get pussy for you!

I'm still wheezing bruh :feelskek: imagine your own mother saying you'd be a good gay prostitute, fucking brutal :lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its weird. She has this whole moral code she expects me to follow in regards to women, and when I explain to her I havent found any good women i guess she thinks im gay?
Like she shames me for not going out with stupid people, or having a girlfriend and having sex, and then simultaneously praises me for staying away from drugs and stupid girls and not having sex.
And now this. She said it to me a few days ago and I was so blown away and decrepit I just laughed and said,
"You really just said your own son should go be a gay prostitute?"

And she said something along the lines of, "What?"

I'm still wheezing bruh :feelskek: imagine your own mother saying you'd be a good gay prostitute, fucking brutal :lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lol, Im pretty numb right now from everything but this shit is so fucked up im laughing myself.
I dont even know what to do anymore.
Yesterday I felt so full of rage; today i just feel empty

My mother wanted me to be gay, too.

LOL my mom asked me if I was gay once (we were talking/ arguing about political issues affecting gays). I said I wasn't.

I'm also not married and have no kids (well, duh) so apparently you're gay if you don't have those things

grb your moth er by the pusy and say would a faag do this?

She sees you a potential cash cow or comedian man that's rough