Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My mother ranted to me about my dad's inept sexual performance

cokeboy

cokeboy

Recruit
★★★
My Asian dad is basically a "passport bro" who got a wife from China when the country was struggling economically (before multinational corporations began manufacturing extensively in the country). In other words, his genes were deemed unworthy by local women who had decent economic means.

I recall a conversation I had with my mom two years ago when she ranted about my dad's lack of sexual prowess, and how women/friends/acquaintances her age (late 40s) and social status (low) could just go on any dating app and get hookups with guys (we are in a conservative Southeast Asian country -- and you would expect the post-wall theory to apply -- but this evidently is not the case as there are many desperate young men). :blackpill:

Also one time she said my eyes and nose are beautiful, but I have my dad's lips which really mar my facial harmony. :blackpill:

She dished out so many blackpills without even being aware of the concept. :feelshaha:

Anyway, my sister and I tend to resent her for caring more about her "family" back in China than she does about us. She even funded a house and paid for some of our cousins' university education, which really irritated us. My dad just seemed indifferent.

so yeah all in all I really question the idea of ascending via Visa/passport maxxing.

In contrast, among some couples of her age that I know where the woman chose the man, her attention is always on her husband and children, rather than on her family back home or other concerns. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Last edited:
Tell the sexhaver whore to shut the fuck up. Maybe give her a backhand right across the face. She should know her place.

Truecel trait: your parents would be posting on /r/deadbedrooms if they used reddit assuming they're not divorced already

Truecel trait: your parents would be posting on /r/deadbedrooms if they used reddit assuming they're not divorced already
I believe the only factors preventing their divorce are the unaffordable housing prices—$1.3 million for a 35 square meter apartment—and the fact that subsidies in this country are only available to married couples. Additionally, her lack of a degree limits her job opportunities, making it difficult for her to support herself.

I believe the only factors preventing their divorce are the unaffordable housing prices—$1.3 million for a 35 square meter apartment—and the fact that subsidies in this country are only available to married couples. Additionally, her lack of a degree limits her job opportunities, making it difficult for her to support herself.
I'm partial to the idea of my parents not separating but other than considering what I want, I think they've invested too much of their life to stop. It's sunk cost for them.

tell her she's a whore and the only reason you are with her is because she is able to provide for you, then finish it off with, doesn't feel good does it.

My Asian dad is basically a "passport bro" who got a wife from China when the country was struggling economically (before multinational corporations began manufacturing extensively in the country). In other words, his genes were deemed unworthy by local women who had decent economic means.

I recall a conversation I had with my mom two years ago when she ranted about my dad's lack of sexual prowess, and how women/friends/acquaintances her age (late 40s) and social status (low) could just go on any dating app and get hookups with guys (we are in a conservative Southeast Asian country -- and you would expect the post-wall theory to apply -- but this evidently is not the case as there are many desperate young men). :blackpill:

Also one time she said my eyes and nose are beautiful, but I have my dad's lips which really mar my facial harmony. :blackpill:

She dished out so many blackpills without even being aware of the concept. :feelshaha:

Anyway, my sister and I tend to resent her for caring more about her "family" back in China than she does about us. She even funded a house and paid for some of our cousins' university education, which really irritated us. My dad just seemed indifferent.

so yeah all in all I really question the idea of ascending via Visa/passport maxxing.

In contrast, among some couples of her age that I know where the woman chose the man, her attention is always on her husband and children, rather than on her family back home or other concerns. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

his genes were deemed unworthy by local women

What would you care about what whores deem worthy and unworthy ?

According to your own description your mother is a psychopathic whore with no love for her husband or kids. Why would you care what she "deems" ?

Women were never made to choose. Modern society made them choosers. It's a completely new phenomenon.

his genes were deemed unworthy by local women

What would you care about what whores deem worthy and unworthy ?
because those genes are in me now (due to some stupid expedient called passport bro), and the pleasures of my body depends on what they deem to be desirable, unless I were a Tyrant King with absolute rights over everyone.

Literally one of the simplest things to fix, and if your nose and eyes look good you've already won half the battle. What other flaws do you have?

Passportmsxxing is cucked and cope, you just traded your whole life,money and belongings for a ltb to fuck you every 3 months before she divorces you and takes all your belongings.

And she will probably even cheat on you on top

Listen, I get it. You're bitter about your family situation, and that's fair. But don't let that bitterness cloud your judgment. You can't control your family dynamics, but you can control how you respond to them. If your mom's choices are causing you and your sister pain, you've got to confront that. You can't just simmer in resentment. Have an open, honest conversation with her about how her actions are affecting you. It might be tough, but it's necessary.

Now, regarding your dad's situation and the concept of "passport maxxing" – your value isn't determined by your parents' choices or your cultural background. It's defined by the man you are today. Your actions, your decisions, your drive – these are the things that will shape your life and your romantic prospects.

In contrast, among some couples of her age that I know where the woman chose the man, her attention is always on her husband and children, rather than on her family back home or other concerns.