Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mother is BLACKPILLING my SISTER hardcore and my sister is SHOWING INSANE COPING SKILLSSSSSS

U

uninstall

Banned
-
My mom told my sister that:

1.Older women have a higher chance of birthing a retard, especially if they have never had a baby before.
2.That she has the mentality of a cat lady (different word but can't know its equivalent)

AND MY SISTER

WENT

APE

SHIT

AND SAID

THE BIGGEST COPE IN THE UNIVERSE -

"THAT HER BABY WILL BE UNIQUE"
LMFAO

THERE'S A BELIEF THAT SOME COUPLES WHO ARE OLDER AND HAVE BABIES GIVE BIRTH TO SOME UNIQUE KIDS

WHAT A FUCKING COPE

HER BABY WILL BE AN UGLY AUTISTIC RETARD

MY SISTER IS OMEGA LOW IQ TBH

I know someone else with sister problems :feelsokman:

she was just lost for words, did she even know what she meant by “unique”

My mom told my sister that:

1.Older women have a higher chance of birthing a retard, especially if they have never had a baby before.
2.That she has the mentality of a cat lady (different word but can't know its equivalent)

AND MY SISTER

WENT

APE

SHIT

AND SAID

THE BIGGEST COPE IN THE UNIVERSE -

"THAT HER BABY WILL BE UNIQUE"
LMFAO

THERE'S A BELIEF THAT SOME COUPLES WHO ARE OLDER AND HAVE BABIES GIVE BIRTH TO SOME UNIQUE KIDS

WHAT A FUCKING COPE

HER BABY WILL BE AN UGLY AUTISTIC RETARD

MY SISTER IS OMEGA LOW IQ TBH

well thats it i guess my mother breeded me when she was 35 , the resulsts can be seen btw father died since i was 11
i need to be my own father at this point but i realized a bit to late ,

It should be illegal to have kids past the age of 30

I was born when my parents were 40 and all I have to show for it is a short height, balding at 20, acne, autism, ADHD, and a hideous face.

I was born when my parents were 40 and all I have to show for it is a short height, balding at 20, acne, autism, ADHD, and a hideous face.

My parents had children late, my sister came out brain damaged and me incel lul

Your sister is only 32, she’ll be fine until she hits late 30s then it’s a good time to panic

My parents had me late and here I am incel and all

future incels.is poster :feelshehe:

:feelskek: are you me? Reproducing past age of 30=
1006263.jpg

fuck her

she has no excuse to reject perfectly fine candidates
Clearly she fucked up by rejecting that rich Chadlite, but speaking in terms of having genetically normal kids she still has some time left but the clock is ticking

Looool gigacope,
"Just shit bruh, its unique"
Im sorry if i offended anyone btw.

My mom has the same cope. She wanted to have me near 40 because despite the risks to me she wanted to "experience life before settling down" and of course i turned out fucking autistic and short and ugly

We'Re NoT aLL Da SaMe GuYZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Are you listening, fucking cucks/normies/foids? Do you actually care about children?

My mom has the same cope. She wanted to have me near 40 because despite the risks to me she wanted to "experience life before settling down" and of course i turned out fucking autistic and short and ugly
Well at least you are getting what you deserve being a neet at her expense. If we are given a shitty life we should at least be free to cope and ldar.