Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother has cancer: the rope is calling

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
I'm lucky to have a family but
my mother in particular as she has helped me through a lot. Others not so much. Now I've been told she has cancer so her time to go could very well be soon.

At that point I think the rope is inevitable. Being alone is the worst feeling in the world, I can't imagine being completely alone. I think it will be the last straw. Life is hard enough as it is. I don't think I will last when she passes. Fuck this world it has brought nothing but pain. :feelsbadman:

Being alone is not that of a big thing tbh. Life goes on and rather smoothly. Being antisocial helps though.

You don't have any other family members?

my mother in particular as she has helped me through a lot. Others not so much. Now I've been told she has cancer so her time to go could very well be soon.

At that point I think the rope is inevitable. Being alone is the worst feeling in the world, I can't imagine being completely alone. I think it will be the last straw. Life is hard enough as it is. I don't think I will last when she passes. Fuck this world it has brought nothing but pain. :feelsbadman:
Sorry brocel. That's tough. :feelscry:

Being alone is not that of a big thing tbh. Life goes on and rather smoothly. Being antisocial helps though.
Not everyone can endure it, you need specific psychological traits tbh

You don't have any other family members?
Yeah, but we're not as close. I have the best relationship with my mother. I can talk to her about stuff without feeling embarrassed or judged and she's always been there when I've needed help. I can't say the same of other family members.

No.

You need to honor her by living

Okay just make sure you trust jesus first before u try anything unredoable

Wow fucking brutal man. Well just hope that maybe she can stave off the cancer, she's not dead yet so who knows, maybe luck will be on your & your mother's side. It helps to be a little optimistic.

brocel,if you think your mother wants to see her son cold body six feet deep because of her,then you are dead wrong.i can't talk about the pain of losing your own mother(i have never lost mine),but i am sure she doesn't want you to end your life.it's normal for most catholic monasteries to allow guests.you could spend some time with the monks,and see if that feeling of loneliness gets a bit better.you could also join clubs and whatnot,but as most monks are above 40,you might feel more comfortable with them.

you have spoken about your mother before.you could get her water from lourdes.that water is well known and many healing miracles have been attributed to it.some of them have been verified by real doctors,who can't explain away the sudden healing.The miraculous medal,and the green scapular(for the scapular you will need to have it blessed by a catholic priest),are also known to heal deadly diseases,so it's also worth a try.getting water from lourdes is a bit complicated,but people in etsy sell it(be careful and check to see if it isn't a scam) or ask nuns and tlm priests(tlm means the latin mass.latin mass priests are more trustworthy in these matters usually) if they know of someone who has it.i know of a nun house where they are mostly all nurses and the like and they have gallons of waters from lourdes,so if you search for nun houses in your city,see if any of them have anything to do with the sick and maybe the elderly and they might have it,

don't know if holy water is known for helping diseases,but anything holy can't do man any evil,so you could also get it.no idea how most people get their holy water,but i am sure your local tlm priest would be glad to help.

there is also the 54 rosary novena which supposedly can do wonders,but she would have to do the prayers herself(i mean you could do it and say in your petition to our holy mother that the rosary is intended for your mother,and yes it could work that way,still i think it's better if she prays it herself.if she doesn't then pray for her.heck even if she does pray,also pray the novena).i did it once for my stomach issues,and my stomach issues got immensely better after it, so yeah.it could have been concindence but considering just one week before i finished the half of the novena(often in this novena the request is done after the first half) my stomach was a decent mess and in less then a week it got immensely better even though i have been struggling with it for 5 months,it is quite something..whatever my story is,that novena has done much for many people,so it's also worth a try.

i assume you aren't religious,but even if you aren't,it is worth a try.it's possible our holy mother could heal her.at the end of the day,it's about our lords will,and sometimes our lord does stuff we don't expect to happen.miracles being one of them.at the end of the day brocel,you have nothing to do lose by getting your mother these things.

What cancer is it, OP?

You'll always have this place, brother

Don't lose hope yet. Having cancer is not always a death sentence. My dad had it and survived even though it was quite painful for him. I hope you and your mother can get through this.

Time to buy a shotgun OP
Im on my way too. Can't stand this pain and loneliness

Sorry about your mum, I'll have no family around either when mine is gone.

hope she has good insurance

Stay strong for her brocel.I'm in the same situation as you and I totally understand your pain.Think about what she wanted for you . Don't disappoint her.

Have her listen to subliminal frequencies to remove cancer. Anything goes.

Your are a childish fool, you were born alone, you were always alone, and you will die alone. Not one person on this planet shares a consciousness with another human. You are essentially alone to begin with.

Your mothers death was inevitable, grow up.