Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother fought for my father

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I remember her telling a story about how she fight mentally with other girls who was in love with my father in the works toilet,

My mom is Becky so they were probably beckies or lower fighting for Chad I dunno

:feelsbadman::feelscry:

Remember that she'll never fight for you, I hate foids

Both my parents were subhuman

I remember her telling a story about how she fight mentally with other girls who was in love with my father in the works toilet,

My mom is Becky so they were probably beckies or lower fighting for Chad I dunno

:feelsbadman::feelscry:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The idea of girls being catty and competing over a guy is just mind boggling to me.

Incel trait: your father is a Chad and mother a genetic trash incel-factory. My father once told me he probably fucked over 20 girls in his time. Not surprising as a blond and blue eyed Bosnian, a rare species after the Turkish occupation of Yugoslavia (they used to call him "Schwabo" aka German lol). Of course he settled for my black haired brown shit eyed incel-factory mother, and conceived me, a blond haired brown eyed subhuman :feelsseriously:

Incel trait: your father is a Chad and mother a genetic trash incel-factory. My father once told me he probably fucked over 20 girls in his time. Not surprising as a blond and blue eyed Bosnian, a rare species after the Turkish occupation of Yugoslavia (they used to call him "Schwabo" aka German lol). Of course he settled for my black haired brown shit eyed incel-factory mother, and conceived me, a blond haired brown eyed subhuman :feelsseriously:
:feelscry: The fuck he saw in her.

Indeed blonds are rare here. if you had luck you would have dark hair and blue eyes.

Eye color is not bones. Hair color is not bones. Only bones matter.

Indeed blonds are rare here. if you had luck you would have dark hair and blue eyes.
Rip
Eye color is not bones. Hair color is not bones. Only bones matter.
Disputing light eye color halo is just laughable at this point. But yes eye area and bones is what matters most.

My mom and dad were somewhat looksmatched, she endured and put up with millions shit, he cheated on her and treated her like a trash, in one period he was wasting all the money because of bad decisions and we were starving for months, she was selling things on the street so we could survive. Not to mention how much he mentally abused her and us the kids for years.

Last edited:
Disputing light eye color halo is just laughable at this point. But yes eye area and bones is what matters most.
Have you thought of dying your hair, getting colored contacts and walking around to see if you'd get any interest from foids? Even if they know how to spot colored contacts (most people don't), you'd see them checking you out if pigmentation was really what was holding you back.

Have you thought of dying your hair, getting colored contacts and walking around to see if you'd get any interest from foids? Even if they know how to spot colored contacts (most people don't), you'd see them checking you out if pigmentation was really what was holding you back.
Rip

Jeremy meeks

This is my story too, father married her cuz her family had money
My mom and dad were somewhat looksmatched, she endured and put up with millions shit, he cheated on her and treated her like a trash, in one period he was wasting all the money because of bad decisions and we were starving for months, she was selling things on the street so we could survive. Not to mention how much he mentally abused her and us the kids for years.
Damn it sounds bad man

I don't need to dye my hair lol, what I need is a hair transplant. My hair is naturally thin and it's thinning more and receding at my temples due to older age. Height is what is fucking me the most though, 170cm is extremely short for a man here.

brutal. what's his secret?

brutal. what's his secret?
He is a narcissistic manipulative piece of shit, its seem women like men like that. Also my mom was mentally ill, she lost her parents early on and married my father, she coped with us her kids.

He is a narcissistic manipulative piece of shit, its seem women like men like that. Also my mom was mentally ill, she lost her parents early on and married my father, she coped with us her kids.
Dark triad strikes again:cryfeels:

Brutal

narcissistic manipulative piece of shit, its seem women like men like that
Yes, if he was a good decent person she would be disgusted

Most people especially foids see nice good guy as weak. This world is designed for psichopats.
Either we save this world, or we let it burn in hell