Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother fought for my father

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
27d 15h 52m
I remember her telling a story about how she fight mentally with other girls who was in love with my father in the works toilet,

My mom is Becky so they were probably beckies or lower fighting for Chad I dunno

:feelsbadman::feelscry:

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★
89d 2h 8m
Remember that she'll never fight for you, I hate foids

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
27d 15h 52m
ReconElement said:
she'll never fight for you
She never did,I know

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
275d 18h 48m
Both my parents were subhuman

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
72d 23h 11m
Mentally lost cel said:
I remember her telling a story about how she fight mentally with other girls who was in love with my father in the works toilet,

My mom is Becky so they were probably beckies or lower fighting for Chad I dunno

:feelsbadman::feelscry:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
90d 9h 57m
The idea of girls being catty and competing over a guy is just mind boggling to me.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
77d 20h 8m
Incel trait: your father is a Chad and mother a genetic trash incel-factory. My father once told me he probably fucked over 20 girls in his time. Not surprising as a blond and blue eyed Bosnian, a rare species after the Turkish occupation of Yugoslavia (they used to call him "Schwabo" aka German lol). Of course he settled for my black haired brown shit eyed incel-factory mother, and conceived me, a blond haired brown eyed subhuman :feelsseriously:

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 2h 21m
Babica Yaga said:
Incel trait: your father is a Chad and mother a genetic trash incel-factory. My father once told me he probably fucked over 20 girls in his time. Not surprising as a blond and blue eyed Bosnian, a rare species after the Turkish occupation of Yugoslavia (they used to call him "Schwabo" aka German lol). Of course he settled for my black haired brown shit eyed incel-factory mother, and conceived me, a blond haired brown eyed subhuman :feelsseriously:
:feelscry: The fuck he saw in her.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

77d 20h 8m
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
101d 22h 8m
Babica Yaga said:
Indeed blonds are rare here. if you had luck you would have dark hair and blue eyes.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
90d 9h 57m
Babica Yaga said:
Eye color is not bones. Hair color is not bones. Only bones matter.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

77d 20h 8m
Mecoja said:
Indeed blonds are rare here. if you had luck you would have dark hair and blue eyes.
Rip
Angry_runt said:
Eye color is not bones. Hair color is not bones. Only bones matter.
Disputing light eye color halo is just laughable at this point. But yes eye area and bones is what matters most.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
101d 22h 8m
My mom and dad were somewhat looksmatched, she endured and put up with millions shit, he cheated on her and treated her like a trash, in one period he was wasting all the money because of bad decisions and we were starving for months, she was selling things on the street so we could survive. Not to mention how much he mentally abused her and us the kids for years.

Last edited:
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
90d 9h 57m
Babica Yaga said:
Disputing light eye color halo is just laughable at this point. But yes eye area and bones is what matters most.
Have you thought of dying your hair, getting colored contacts and walking around to see if you'd get any interest from foids? Even if they know how to spot colored contacts (most people don't), you'd see them checking you out if pigmentation was really what was holding you back.

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★
47d 11h 4m
Babica Yaga said:
Rip

and height

PrestonYnot-

PrestonYnot-

Veteran
20d 4h 38m
Angry_runt said:
Have you thought of dying your hair, getting colored contacts and walking around to see if you'd get any interest from foids? Even if they know how to spot colored contacts (most people don't), you'd see them checking you out if pigmentation was really what was holding you back.
Babica Yaga said:
Rip

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
27d 15h 52m
Babica Yaga said:
This is my story too, father married her cuz her family had money
Mecoja said:
My mom and dad were somewhat looksmatched, she endured and put up with millions shit, he cheated on her and treated her like a trash, in one period he was wasting all the money because of bad decisions and we were starving for months, she was selling things on the street so we could survive. Not to mention how much he mentally abused her and us the kids for years.
Damn it sounds bad man

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

77d 20h 8m
Angry_runt said:
I don't need to dye my hair lol, what I need is a hair transplant. My hair is naturally thin and it's thinning more and receding at my temples due to older age. Height is what is fucking me the most though, 170cm is extremely short for a man here.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

-
90d 2h 21m
Mecoja said:
brutal. what's his secret?

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
101d 22h 8m
Kamikaze said:
brutal. what's his secret?
He is a narcissistic manipulative piece of shit, its seem women like men like that. Also my mom was mentally ill, she lost her parents early on and married my father, she coped with us her kids.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

-
90d 2h 21m
Mecoja said:
He is a narcissistic manipulative piece of shit, its seem women like men like that. Also my mom was mentally ill, she lost her parents early on and married my father, she coped with us her kids.
Dark triad strikes again:cryfeels:

Colera

Colera

Officer
★★
10d 21h 13m
Nobody will fight for you :feelsautistic:

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

77d 20h 8m
Mecoja said:
Brutal

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
Mentally lost cel said:
she fight mentally with other girls who was in love with my father
Simp

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
27d 15h 52m
Mecoja said:
narcissistic manipulative piece of shit, its seem women like men like that
Yes, if he was a good decent person she would be disgusted

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
101d 22h 8m
Mentally lost cel said:
Yes, if he was a good decent person she would be disgusted
Most people especially foids see nice good guy as weak. This world is designed for psichopats.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
27d 15h 52m
Mecoja said:
Most people especially foids see nice good guy as weak. This world is designed for psichopats.
Either we save this world, or we let it burn in hell

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 19h 11m
Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
84d 8h 51m
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

-
90d 2h 21m
Mecoja said:
So true.