Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother earns all the money

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
My father doesn’t even earn one cent while my mother works 24/7 her ass off to live with Chad (my father) and cleans his house:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: , he’s like a lowlife deadbeat roastie who can’t do shit

This is what happens when low beckies betabux :feelskek::feelskek: It’s way worse than men betabuxxing

He also abuses her :feelskek:thanks to woman choosing their partners my life has been shit

what a pathetic piece of shit family I’m in

I thought your dad had a stash of money but refused to contribute it to the family.

I thought your dad had a stash of money but refused to contribute it to the family.
Yeah that’s why my mother always works for our living ,father said he is stashing money for his future (medical bills), never gives anything to us ,he’s the most narcissistic guy ever , horrible horrible person

You've made such a thread yesterday or smth. Idk man, either larp or a crazy situation indeed :chad:

Mother is very low Becky, it’s pretty common Chad’s can have incel sons and ugly daughters if married with uglier woman
That's why dating down for men is unnatural and bad.

Probably

Why did even my mother not chose a good betabux,she literally cleans her shits :feelskek::feelskek:
Fefail betabuxxing and sugar mommies are def a real thing (for chadlite and chad only ofc)

My dad was a chadlite and my mom a Becky. My sister is a cute becky too. I just happened to suffer from recessed facial bones. Maybe I'd be a high tier normie too if i had proper bone development
Same
Fefail betabuxxing and sugar mommies are def a real thing (for chadlite and chad only ofc)
Yeah it is real

your mother have the "personality detector" broken bro