Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother doesn't want me to ascend

Have you overdosed on cope spread on your toasts this morning ?
He was good looking in fight club, but now he looks like an old man. Fuck that. He IS an old man.

He was good looking in fight club, but now he looks like an old man. Fuck that. He IS an old man.
Not sure anybody is arguing Brad Pitt didn't bite the age bullet.
In his 20s-40s he was the Chad archetype though.

Do curries do honour killings? Your mom might need some honour

Parents are your enemy kill them...

I joke ofc.

Heh. Parents are delusional. My mom thinks I’m starving myself whenever I dont gorge myself to death at meals. I have 9% body fat and am pretty fit, she’s just trying to bloat me for some reason
Really 9%? Can you show me a reference pic from the net something that looks similar to yours? Most people exaggerate their bf% levels

Really 9%? Can you show me a reference pic from the net something that looks similar to yours? Most people exaggerate their bf% levels
9% is what the measurement thing told me I have. I think it must be faulty since I don’t really look at it all or even gym that hard but multiple machines have given me that result. Idk how accurate theg are, one you hold into these bar things that send electric signals into you after you enter some information like your height, and another is just some kind of scale my brother has. I’ll look for a ref tho

FB9E0FF8 DFF9 4A7F 8160 4C3B21CEA97F

jfl apparently I should look like this :lul:

Heh. Parents are delusional. My mom thinks I’m starving myself whenever I dont gorge myself to death at meals. I have 9% body fat and am pretty fit, she’s just trying to bloat me for some reason
brutal bloatpill