Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mother can't tell time

N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★
She keeps asking me what time is it cuz she cannot read a clock. She doesn't know what a hamburger is. She thinks we still live in 2020. She is dumb as a rock. Now imagine sharing genetics with such a moron, it never began for me

JFL

Legit greenland temperature IQ

I know it's hard as a cel but common don't talk about your mother like that. Our mothers grew up different times.

I can only tell the digital clock time.

Why do literal retards get to reproduce but we won't? (sorry for insulting your mom btw)

Just imagine, your mother is only alive because she can suck dick.

My mother never made it past the 8th grade and still struggles with "no" and "know."
Doesn't stop her from being an arrogant know it all in matters she knows nothing about.

I know it's hard as a cel but common don't talk about your mother like that. Our mothers grew up different times.
I doubt his mother grew up in an era without clocks, white knight

My mother never made it past the 8th grade and still struggles with "no" and "know."
Doesn't stop her from being an arrogant know it all in matters she knows nothing about.

I doubt his mother grew up in an era without clocks, white knight
Not white knighting. Sound like her mother is very old and is suffering from memory loss or Alzheimer's. I just feel bad.

You may as well father a brother at this point.