Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My most disturbing fantasies

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I always imagine kidnapping girls and holding them prisoner in my house, cutting them open and pulling their organs out one by one, basically disassembling them Dahmer-style. Then I'd keep individual organs (e.g. stomach, lungs, heart, liver, etc.) and freeze them so they don't decompose, and eat them when I feel like it. I'd keep the outer body, breasts, mouth, buttocks, and vagina intact so I'd have my own life-like sex doll. I'd do this to multiple girls until I have an array of dead-body sex objects and organs. Anyway that's my fantasy, what's yours?

i would just keep the feet but being dead would prob make them gross

Sadness said:
I always imagine kidnapping girls and holding them prisoner in my house, cutting them open and pulling their organs out one by one, basically disassembling them Dahmer-style. Then I'd keep individual organs (e.g. stomach, lungs, heart, liver, etc.) and freeze them so they don't decompose, and eat them when I feel like it. I'd keep the outer body, breasts, mouth, buttocks, and vagina intact so I'd have my own life-like sex doll. I'd do this to multiple girls until I have an array of dead-body sex objects and organs. Anyway that's my fantasy, what's yours?

Psychopathcel spotted.

Too bad you are not hot like Jeffery Dahmer, you would have had fan girls groupies who would have visited you in prision after you got arrested

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Too bad you are not hot like Jeffery Dahmer, you would have had fan girls groupies who would have visited you in prision after you got arrested

That's status game tho, any High-IQ incel could pull it off..though I don't know if they'd like their BBC fangirls in jail too.