Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom tried to come in my room to "cleanse the bad spirits"

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
0-holding-sage-101.jpg

She was standing infront of my door with one of those big incense blunts, talking about how my room is filled with bad energy, and that it needs to be cleansed of the bad spirits.

That being said, I laughed and shut the door on her, but she seems to be serious, she's really starting to believe in this stuff.

I don't know who's been filling her head with this garbage, but I don't like it.

JFL trying to cure her incel son with incense sticks

Only foid to go in your room. :cryfeels:

Are you a curry? This seems like a curry thing to do.

No, I'm a blackcel
My mother used to do this alot. Burning incense sticks is common in curryland for goodluck and fortune. Not that it works but people still do it.

No spirit cleanse for your face and no talisman for your height, but your mom doesn't know it :(

foids always believe in the upmost stupidest shit

Did you KNOW:

That them "sage smudge sticks" actually kill germs in the air and on surfaces up to three months?

So, technically, they DO kill "evil spirits!" Except, they are real creatures! Not mythical beastys...

I say, let her stink up yer room with it!

Why not?

Burning sage won't remove coom crust.
GG mum fail.

lol my buddhist family believe in that spiritual shit too

Hahaha my dad did this back in the day. The dude he brought over to bless me ended up burning a hole in our carpet. It was a nice new carpet too. Religion can turn smart men into mongs

0-holding-sage-101.jpg

She was standing infront of my door with one of those big incense blunts, talking about how my room is filled with bad energy, and that it needs to be cleansed of the bad spirits.

That being said, I laughed and shut the door on her, but she seems to be serious, she's really starting to believe in this stuff.

I don't know who's been filling her head with this garbage, but I don't like it.
What does your mom think reality is, Silent Hill the Room?

Moms are women did u forget