Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My mom told me to just talk about my interests and hobbies to try to make conversation with a foid

ElliotMogger

ElliotMogger

Professional misogynist
★★
(this happened a couple weeks ago) Yeah so i was in my room, watching anime when my mom randomly came into my room asked me "when i plan on getting a girlfriend" i asked why she was asking this retarded question and she said my grandma and grandpa said they want grandchildren. so i told her how exactly i should go about "getting a girlfriend" in an attempt to hurry this conversation up so i can get back to watching anime and the retarded foid told me to try to make conversation with a woman by "talking about my interests and hobbies" this is such a retarded statement because last time i checked foids weren't interested in school shootings, terror attacks,japanese visual novels,anime and philosphy (not the retarded kind but the yukio mishima kind).

(this happened a couple weeks ago) Yeah so i was in my room, watching anime when my mom randomly came into my room asked me "when i plan on getting a girlfriend" i asked why she was asking this retarded question and she said my grandma and grandpa said they want grandchildren. so i told her how exactly i should go about "getting a girlfriend" in an attempt to hurry this conversation up so i can get back to watching anime and the retarded foid told me to try to make conversation with a woman by "talking about my interests and hobbies" this is such a retarded statement because last time i checked foids weren't interested in school shootings, terror attacks,japanese visual novels,anime and philosphy (not the retarded kind but the yukio mishima kind).
foids could give less of a shit about muh hobbies, they ACTUALLY ADOPT CHAD'S INTERESTS AND HOBBIES.

Jfl I don't think my parents have ever asked me why I don't have a girlfriend. Deep down they know it's over for me and their genetic lineage. :feelskek:

Hi foid. Yeah I've actually been playing hoi4 on ironman mode recently... oh and ive been playing warhammer 40,000 and reading the horus heresy novels. Yeah I've been reading about the betrayal at calth. Let's go to my bedroom now...

Retarded

No interests and hobbies for your face