Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom told me that I'm a joyless person and that I just exist, like a robot

M

Mulato-Cel

Banned
-
Geez I wonder why
Also said that she never sees me happy

She should be grateful that I'm career maxxing and not a neet lol

My mother's been trying to make me a soyboy my whole life. Moms do not help inceldom.

Lel she can fuck off she's the one who spawned you into a shit world with shit genes without any consideration of the being she forced to exist.

Anytime my parents say shit like that I tell them to go fuck themselves because it's all their fault for being dumb breeders. Kick me out and you get to shit your pants all day or rot in a nursing home in another decade or two. I never wanted to live but you just had to drag me out of the void to satisfy your ego urge

Geez I wonder why
Also said that she never sees me happy

She should be grateful that I'm career maxxing and not a neet lol
How did you respond?

are you on jew pills?

JoinedApr 9, 2021

My mother's been trying to make me a soyboy my whole life. Moms do not help inceldom.
She's still asking me about a gf, maybe she will give up when I'm 25
Lel she can fuck off she's the one who spawned you into a shit world with shit genes without any consideration of the being she forced to exist.

Anytime my parents say shit like that I tell them to go fuck themselves because it's all their fault for being dumb breeders. Kick me out and you get to shit your pants all day or rot in a nursing home in another decade or two. I never wanted to live but you just had to drag me out of the void to satisfy your ego urge
Eh I don't resent my parents, the only reason I have the will to career Maxx is to be able to help them live more comfortable

How did you respond?
"that's just how I am"
It's not like that got me angry or something, Im pretty numb to everything at this point
are you on jew pills?
I'm not depressed just apathic
JoinedApr 9, 2021
I've been here from the end of 2020, I just deleted my account to get a new user name

"that's just how I am"
It's not like that got me angry or something, Im pretty numb to everything at this point
Should have blackpilled her

what happened?
After I told her no one was interested in me, she told me a student of hers that saw me several times liked me
So, when I go to her school to pick my mom up (I am the one who drives the car) mom brought the girl with her so I could five her a ride. She talked to me during the trip about vidya and stuff and I liked her (she was 15 and I was 18).
Mom told me that the girl said that she liked me and I was excited and all.
One day I found the girl alone and talked to her and she just delivered one liners?
Showed no interest
Seemed dull
Didn't even listened the same way as before

Then after thinking for a while I put two and two together and realized that she probably just wanted to get along with mom better by pretending to like me to improve her grades (her grades were already high so I don't know what kind of problem she has)

But it was my fault for trusting that girl

Now I just career Maxx 24/7
If I keep going like I am I will finish my degree when I'm 22

After I told her no one was interested in me, she told me a student of hers that saw me several times liked me
So, when I go to her school to pick my mom up (I am the one who drives the car) mom brought the girl with her so I could five her a ride. She talked to me during the trip about vidya and stuff and I liked her (she was 15 and I was 18).
One day I found the girl alone and talked to her and she just delivered one liners?
Showed no interest
Seemed dull

Then after thinking for a while I put two and two together and realized that she probably just wanted to get along with mom better by pretending to like me to improve her grades (her grades were already high so I don't know what kind of problem she has)

I don't see how that xp would make you not talk blackpill to your mom.
It would just show you that she wasn't into you cause of the blackpill.

Showed no interest
Seemed dull

Brutal tbh. Women are master layers

She will make me talk to that brat again if I do
She's clearly not interested, just tell your mom she isn't actually into you.
I know you might not be as confrontational about this, but I would have gone full force debunking her bluepill coping.

lol I have been told things like that

the only reason I have the will to career Maxx is to be able to help them live more comfortable
cuck

It's like being raped in the ass and then working to make your rapist live more comfortably. I will never give my parents a single buck if it doesn't benefit me

Agreed thank God My Parents Will Be Gone By The 2030s or 2040s.

Careermaxx and moneymaxx brocel.

Looks is a currency that fades.

Money and power will steady your stride til you drop.

^^^ infinite iq