Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom thinks I'm texting a girl when in reality I'm posting here

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I'm at my mom's home and I was browsing here, my mom had caught me on my phone acting suspicious, she could oversee what I type here, although she can't see very well and doesn't understand English but still I try to hide my phone. She told me "aha, so you're texting your gf and you haven't introduce her to me yet huh?" We both laughed but inside I was crying. Every girl I ever texted had eventually blocked me and she still thinks one girl would. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
My little brother thinks this is an incest forum (he is not very attentive)

Brutally bluepilled

My little brother thinks this is an incest forum (he is not very attentive)

Incest.co
I'm at my mom's home and I was browsing here, my mom had caught me on my phone acting suspicious, she could oversee what I type here, although she can't see very well and doesn't understand English but still I try to hide my phone. She told me "aha, so you're texting your gf and you haven't introduce her to me yet huh?" We both laughed but inside I was crying. Every girl I ever texted had eventually blocked me and she still thinks one girl would. :feelsrope:

I think she was being sarcastic, but I don't know your mother very well.

Brutal Motherpill

:feelscry:

Brutually Over.

She still thinks a foid can love an ogre like me
No she doesnt shes just pretending because you are her son and she cant admit her son is an ugly virgin for life

I think she was being sarcastic, but I don't know your mother very well.
Come on I may have a low opinion of foids but an average foid would not treat her own kid like that, that's too ferocious

The parents of incels are all stuck in the past. Since they don't keep up with what's going on they can't truly fathom how hypergamous society has become.

Fuck that's brutal :feelsrope: Similar thing happened to me about two years ago, I was browsing at work and one boomer co-worker implied that I was texting my gf.

ea3894032bd0f781a74a803510a7eeee

Come on I may have a low opinion of foids but an average foid would not treat her own kid like that, that's too ferocious

Much to learn newbie, much to learn...

surely she sees your subhumanity and knows its over. then again parents lie to their kids all the time

Nobody ever assumed that i was texting a girl.

Much to learn newbie, much to learn...
Sure she is subconsciously gonna respect you less like any foid but your mom would not fucking CONSCIOUSLY make a sarcastic joke about the one thing she knows will hurt you. Or I am not blackpilled enough (legit question)?

Sure she is subconsciously gonna respect you less like any foid but your mom would not fucking CONSCIOUSLY make a sarcastic joke about the one thing she knows will hurt you. Or I am not blackpilled enough (legit question)?

There's two takes on this.

>women are very narcissistic and will not view their offspring as inferior due to seeing themselves in them, and are unable to tell the cold hard truth to their son(s) are unattractive
>women are so vile that they will attack even their own sons, as to "correct a wrong" by producing a genetically undesirable son

I dunno man. My mom cooks me crepes for my birthday guess I am blessed

I dunno man. My mom cooks me crepes for my birthday guess I am blessed

Maybe she's a little egotistical then. Or maybe she pities you who knows, I don't know your mom.

Chad if you’ve ever texted a girl tbh

I would just straight up tell her.

i would be crying inside too

:lul: :lul: brutal, just tell her the truth bro

At least your mother thinks that it is possible for you to have a gf. My mother never had a doubt that it was over for me. She never asks me whether I have a gf or not. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I suspect my Mom thinks I’m gay

My parents think I'm gay

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: im so sorry brocel

surely she sees your subhumanity and knows its over. then again parents lie to their kids all the time
To their kids and no less to themselves. They have to cope with the fact their genes in their offspring are trash