Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My mom talked me about dating

Demongoat

Demongoat

Recruit
★★
Around 2 weeks ago during a lunch my mom asked that am I flirting or dating with girls.I said no.She thought texted with a foid but actually i organized my new years eve drinking with my incel friends.I looked embarrassed during answering the question.The question was unusual and i didn't want to talk about my inceldom.I told her the first reason.She known that I'm a 23 y/o virgin but i never wanted to a talk to her about mental problems associated with it.

Brutal talk pill

What do people here do when :bluepill: family starts asking question on what you spend time on? etc
Like I feel like I cant tell them I do nothing all day because i am a cel. I can never do what I want.
Brutal, having to deal with people asking question on top of it all, just reminding you:feelsUgh:

Humiliating. What's your physical stats? What do you think causes your inceldom? Mental issues?

i never wanted to a talk to her about mental problems associated with it.
I know the pain bro, it's not easy :cryfeels:

Et08FcbWQAYD33d.jpg

Brootal when your whole family knows you're a no pussy getting mfer :feelsrope:

Humiliating. What's your physical stats? What do you think causes your inceldom? Mental issues?
6'0ft/183cm and 135lb/61kg white.

During high school i barely know how romantic relationships are formed.Initially i expected if i talk to a girl enough she gonna be my gf.During high school i had female friends but i talked personally with only one.I missed interaction with foids outside school.I studied computer science in college and there was no girls.I only talked to a tomboy foid.I went to student jobs where i could met foids but some why i never made advances.After college I became a NEET a coroncircus started so i had no opportunities.I installed Tinder and Bumble and in early 2021 i figured out i need to date a foid to be my gf. I asked out 3 girls 1 forgot it and 2 rejected me.I my workplace only interns are suitable for a relationship but i know their internship ended.I almost asked a foids social media but i was too shy.

23yo virgin with mental illness, it never began for you. from there on its just cope or rope

Around 2 weeks ago during a lunch my mom asked that am I flirting or dating with girls.I said no.

Yes. I remember the occasion of CHW. S.R.B briefly stared at me as I sat with Mother. She perked her lips at me with Lisa Jill sitting next to her.

Brutal talk pill

Her: he must be at least 7’9, have huge jaw, microscopic eyes, 8 meters long dick, 94858434994459 € net worth and be mass murderer​

23yo virgin with mental illness, it never began for you. from there on its just cope or rope
Worst part is having to wageslave to have something to eat and not end as a hobo, sometimes not giving into the :feelsrope: temptation is really hard.

6'0ft/183cm and 135lb/61kg white.

During high school i barely know how romantic relationships are formed.Initially i expected if i talk to a girl enough she gonna be my gf.During high school i had female friends but i talked personally with only one.I missed interaction with foids outside school.I studied computer science in college and there was no girls.I only talked to a tomboy foid.I went to student jobs where i could met foids but some why i never made advances.After college I became a NEET a coroncircus started so i had no opportunities.I installed Tinder and Bumble and in early 2021 i figured out i need to date a foid to be my gf. I asked out 3 girls 1 forgot it and 2 rejected me.I my workplace only interns are suitable for a relationship but i know their internship ended.I almost asked a foids social media but i was too shy.
Right, so you're white and 6 feet. Just socially awkward.

I bet I was as blessed as you, having issues in my head and not with my genetics. Anyway, good luck to you

1) Don't ever share your personal stuff with parents.
2) Don't ever talk about blackpill with foids. They will never accept it.