Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mom said that im gonna go bald if i dont take showers

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
you having tiny hair and your family being full of bald males doesnt have anything to do

Taking a shower has restored my hairline

I think I know where you get your low IQ from.

ask her, did shower help the other bald males of the family

if you hate showers try bathmaxxing tbh

Just take a shower and become NW0 Theory...
It would make it even worse as hairs that won't grow back will fall out more if you're using chemicals n shit on them.

Seriously nigga just take a shower I doubt your mama can tolerate you.

You heard that? You're a volcel if you don't take shower. Taking showers restores your NW0 hairline, morphs your face, makes you smell good, and increase your height.

I shower daily and I'm going just as bald as any other guy who doesn't shower.

she is lying i haven't washed my hair multiple times for more than a month and i'm still not bald, if anything too frequent washing may make you bald since your skin was not meant to be washed all the time

Guess that explains why I haven’t started balding yet.

Showers gave me a chin.
Seriously you don't need to wash yourself daily, specially your hair. You clean your hair once a week top.
And all those shampoos do more harm than good.

Just use extra soap br0

she is lying i haven't washed my hair multiple times for more than a month and i'm still not bald, if anything too frequent washing may make you bald since your skin was not meant to be washed all the time

You heard that? You're a volcel if you don't take shower. Taking showers restores your NW0 hairline, morphs your face, makes you smell good, and increase your height.
:lul:

just take a shower theory is a forced meme by now

A family friend didn’t wash his hair for months and ended up with a fungus that left him bald. He went from a 4 to a 3 and has yet to lose his virginity.

kek I saw u posing on r/Ice_Poseidon u triggered a lot of uncle tomcels

Its kinda like saying if you jerk off too much you will go blind they control you with fear

Lol

I think shower water actually ya calcium in it and calcifies your scalp with an def lead to baldness.. maybe not taking showers is better

Anecdotally, I’ve been showering minimum 2x a day since I was like 14 and i became norwood 3 at 18

A new level of just-world fallacy. Kind of refreshing to see new stupidity tbh.

Just take a shower bro

Is she hot? How big is her booty?

Let me guess: you didn't have a father at home.