[RageFuel] my mom said that im gonna go bald if i dont take showers

torujo

low iqcel
-
you having tiny hair and your family being full of bald males doesnt have anything to do

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
Just take a shower and become NW0 Theory...
It would make it even worse as hairs that won't grow back will fall out more if you're using chemicals n shit on them.

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
You heard that? You're a volcel if you don't take shower. Taking showers restores your NW0 hairline, morphs your face, makes you smell good, and increase your height.

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
I shower daily and I'm going just as bald as any other guy who doesn't shower.

starystulejarz

Major
-
she is lying i haven't washed my hair multiple times for more than a month and i'm still not bald, if anything too frequent washing may make you bald since your skin was not meant to be washed all the time

MSCW

facially challenged
-
Showers gave me a chin.
Seriously you don't need to wash yourself daily, specially your hair. You clean your hair once a week top.
And all those shampoos do more harm than good.

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
A family friend didn’t wash his hair for months and ended up with a fungus that left him bald. He went from a 4 to a 3 and has yet to lose his virginity.

LitVirgin

White Knight Vaccine
-
Its kinda like saying if you jerk off too much you will go blind they control you with fear

SchrodingersDick

Life = Teen Love
-
Lol

I think shower water actually ya calcium in it and calcifies your scalp with an def lead to baldness.. maybe not taking showers is better

Anecdotally, I’ve been showering minimum 2x a day since I was like 14 and i became norwood 3 at 18

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
A new level of just-world fallacy. Kind of refreshing to see new stupidity tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)