Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom said my stretchmarks are revolting

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I walk around the house with no shirt on (dont like the sensation of shirts on my skin)

Well my mom saw me and said "NEET your stretchmarks are revolting. You need to get rid of them. No female will ever like those purple things"

Btw I'm not a big fat guy. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago and they appeared. They haven't faded at all.

But thanks for ruining my good mood, mom.

Last edited:
aren't there creams and stuff you can use?

you know its over when your mom calls you "neet"

your luck your mom is red-pilled tbh. better than a mom that lies to her son

its over for mymommchecksmeoutcels

it's over for stretchmarkcels.
I was never fat or lost weight and still got a lot of them in puberty.

superior incel genetics,

it's over for stretchmarkcels.
I was never fat or lost weight and still got a lot of them in puberty.

superior incel genetics,
Do yours look this bad?
20190120 161000

Get a massive full body degenerate gang style tattoo to cover them all and you will ascend.
Kek should get a tattoo to look like a scratch mark from a tiger

unless you cut them out, you can't get rid of stretch marks

they're scar tissue

I walk around the house with no shirt on (dont like the sensation of shirts on my skin)

Well my mom saw me and said "NEET your stretchmarks are revolting. You need to get rid of them. No female will ever like those purple things"

Btw I'm not a big fat guy. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago and they appeared. They haven't faded at all.

But thanks for ruining my good mood, mom.
At least your mom is blackpilled enough to honestly call you revolting.

get yourself to the gym
Wojak

Doctor told me theres a surgery to fix them.

Yeah. She is at least honest

there is not, lol, not even god himself can erase stretch marks.

you'd have to cut all that skin out and make a big scar

Do yours look this bad?
View attachment 82891

My stretchmarks look about as good as yours. My back is full of acne and looks like total shit. If I posted a picture you would throw up...trust me.

When I was younger and my mother saw me without my shirt she said: "You look like you've had an accident or something."

My stretchmarks look about as good as yours. My back is full of acne and looks like total shit. If I posted a picture you would throw up...trust me.

When I was younger and my mother saw me without my shirt she said: "You look like you've had an accident or something."
You wouldnt believe how hairy my back is. You can actually grab it.
yes bro in size. but mine are not as dark luckily.
Damn. Over for us

Stretch marks will fade in color over time. Mine used to be like yours, maybe worse. But now they're white/nude and harder to see.

Stretch marks will fade in color over time. Mine used to be like yours, maybe worse. But now they're white/nude and harder to see.
Theyve been like this for like 6 or 7 years. ZERO fade

Stretch marks are the truecels tattoos, I have them too

I have pale strechmarks going from the middle of my back to my knees, concentrated on my thighs. How do you even get rid of these

You mom is a stupid foid.
Girls love scars on men.
Stretchmarks basically are scars.
Good job, you're one step closer to ascending.

I have them too. They’re permanent - you CANNOT EVER get rid of them.

same thing happened to me. i gained some weight not even fat and i got stretch marks while i see obese fucks with no stretch marks. i have the worst skin in the history of mankind. creams don't work either. they're like acne scars. the best you can hope for is they lose their coloring.

Thats disgusting. You should be sacrificed on a sacrificial altar with a blunt sword.

You're gonna need loose skin surgery or something my dude.

It's our hormone systems shuting down. I got them too. :feelscry:

Born male = Dude, those stretchmarks are gross, gtfo
If born female = Don't let anyone ever body shame you, you go girl, find yourself a man who will love you for you

JFL at society

Born male = Dude, those stretchmarks are gross, gtfo
If born female = Don't let anyone ever body shame you, you go girl, find yourself a man who will love you for you

JFL at society
Exactly. Men need to be perfect but women can have no limbs and live a long fulfilling life