Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mom keeps doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
everytime i walk next to her she does this, fucking manipulative bitch, i know i smell bad, i would take a shower and live my life if i wasnt a 5'6 ugly midget fucking whore i barely leave my room so shut the fuck up genetic subhuman, ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME
bad-smell.jpg

make her sniff your unwashed cock

How long you didn't take one?

why you care?

2 months i think

because its fucking annoying and i cant do anything, i cant beat her up

i just punched my mom bc she fucking annoyed me , and she shutted up after , be based your not a toy to toy with or something that others think they could humiliate

stand your fuckign ground , if she does that spit infront of her , tell her i like how i smell and that she should get out of my sight

Dude... 2 months? Just shower it takes like 15 minutes and feels great
I'd probably rope if I couldn't shower for two months. My dirty clothes bin smells like a sewer and I shower every day.

just don't take a shower theory

Why don't you want to take a shower man? It feels pretty good.

i take shower daily to cUre my depression i feel better knowing i am clean, i am shaven, have clean clothes, and clean room

fucking op is dirty midget

OP just proved “just take a shower” meme to be true on incels

Shower you fucking troglodyte. All things considered, that is disgusting and it's no wonder she can't stand the smell. I wouldn't be able to either.

Take some pride in yourself.
OP just proved “just take a shower” meme to be true on incels
I don't care what those morons think. They're gonna think we're all disgusting basement dwellers no matter how much of an effort we put forth in ourselves and how much we apply ourselves in life. They've already made up their minds on us and think we all must be disgusting basement dwellers even when the complete opposite is true for most of us.

Last edited:
Being dirty makes me feel like bugs are crawling on me! (No I'm not a meth head!) Plus. Stinking is gross.

i just punched my mom bc she fucking annoyed me , and she shutted up after , be based your not a toy to toy with or something that others think they could humiliate

stand your fuckign ground , if she does that spit infront of her , tell her i like how i smell and that she should get out of my sight

Or just take a shower

From ur reaction I can tell she spoil you too much
Your ass lucky she let you neet, not shower for 2 months and only pinched her nose and you think shes rude? Jfl fucking brat

My mother woulda hit my ass with a broom if I didnt shower that long and have the audacity to show my nose around her..
She must be a single mother / cuck dad, a decent father wouldve cursed your useless ass to go and take a shower...and would kick your ass if you argued back.

Why don't you want to take a shower man? It feels pretty good.
it requires too much effort, we will talk when you will get total anhedonia and would not have willpower to do anything outside gaming/eating/fapping

Stuff like this is damaging the incel movement. Take a shower ffs. Not showering for 2 months is disgusting.

Just shower man just because it won't make you less subhuman doesn't mean you shouldn't take care of yourself.

it requires too much effort, we will talk when you will get total anhedonia and would not have willpower to do anything outside gaming/eating/fapping
I'm really not that far away from being this way tbh.

This may sound weird, but I have to take a shower everytime before I go to bed, otherwise I feel very uncomfy...

Shit in her bed

just take shower bro :soy::soy::soy:

Just whip your dick out and start masturbating at her whenever she does it. Here me now, she will soon stop.

i wouldn’t want to shower in a cockroach infested bathroom either

Unironically take a shower

It's over. Your habit of forgetting to shower will destroy you in all aspects of life and will cuck you worse than the average incel.

Just take a shower bro:soy: ... but for real do take one... or 2.. How can you even withstand your own stank?

I'd probably rope if I couldn't shower for two months. My dirty clothes bin smells like a sewer and I shower every day.
be glad and pray to whatever god you might have you dont have a fucked up mind then. some people are that messed up mentally.

be glad and pray to whatever god you might have you dont have a fucked up mind then. some people are that messed up mentally.
I actually do, just not in a way that makes me want to forgo showering.

If you keep holding frame like this & passing her (you smell like) shit test, then she'll be all over ur dick in no time

Wash the four key areas; armpits, asshole, crotch and teeth, but I'd include the neck and back of the ears.

what the fuck is this bullshit? disgusting. this is some real low IQ shit. shameful.

Dude... 2 months? Just shower it takes like 15 minutes and feels great
If you keep holding frame like this & passing her (you smell like) shit test, then she'll be all over ur dick in no time
Legit jfl

OP this is the type of message IT will use to further their arguments rly, the bs “just take a shower bro”
Longest I’ve gone is maybe 5 days and I feel horrid, 3 is too much already in school time I shower everyday or even twice occasionally

I don't take showers when I LDAR at home too,kinda like the armpit smell after some time:ha..feels: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: But since I am a gymcel my no-shower streaks don't last too long

You should shower. If I had a family member like that I would force them to shower.

In prison you would already be dead. They assault people for smelling from not showering. You wouldn't even make it 2 months.

Weebs smell like shit ngl

You should shower. If I had a family member like that I would force them to shower.

In prison you would already be dead. They assault people for smelling from not showering. You wouldn't even make it 2 months.
It's over for stinkycels.

Status
Not open for further replies.