Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mom keeps doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot showers are awesome. Especially with multidirectional power showers.

Check out the following study regarding loneliness and hot baths/showers:

Just take a fucking shower theory

You are gonna get kicked out. It all starts with mobbing and fights and be ready to end up on street.

Last edited:
I take a shower twice a day sometimes no way I can last a week without one. I don't know how some people do it.

Man, being hygienic and organized will make your life better and you will feel refreshed and with a clear mind. At least you will be able to LDAR with more comfort and dignity.

at least your mother recognises your existence. mine makes it a priority in her life to ignore me.

Fuck you all,don't listen to these cucks OP.You don't need to take a shower.Its not your fault your mom and dad were subhumans and we're stupid enough to have you.Its not like taking a shower is gonna make your life better or get you a gf .Your a subhuman and you will always be one so accept it and ldar.Im in the same boat as you ,I haven't took a shower in a month so far and I brush like once a week.Also if you take a shower now your just giving your whore of a mother what she wants,don't shower just to spite her.The replies on this thread is ragefuel ,some of you guys legit sound like cucktears

Fuck you all,don't listen to these cucks OP.You don't need to take a shower.Its not your fault your mom and dad were subhumans and we're stupid enough to have you.Its not like taking a shower is gonna make your life better or get you a gf .Your a subhuman and you will always be one so accept it and ldar.Im in the same boat as you ,I haven't took a shower in a month so far and I brush like once a week.Also if you take a shower now your just giving your whore of a mother what she wants,don't shower just to spite her.The replies on this thread is ragefuel ,some of you guys legit sound like cucktears
Ok, fine, don't shower. But don't be surprised if people are disgusted by your presence.
It's not that we think showering will fix literally everything, it's just fucking gross. Sorry, but its the truth. If you don't even shower, how can you surely already think that it's totally over?

Thats fuckin barking man. You're lucky she doesn't get a power jet washer an tan you with it when you're sleeping. Stop being a manky fuck, go get a shower.

Unironically take a shower

how does this post have 1k views lol

She's probably just trying not to smell how bad you smell.

i shower everyday, its just basic hygiene.

Status
Not open for further replies.