Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom just told me 30 years old is young FUCKING LMFAO HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
F U C K I N G

C O P E

Have fun getting young prime pussy at 30 on tinder and in clubs .

Life ends at 26 , as soon as you creep into your late 20's its OVER , you can no longer go to clubs , dates jailbaits , do dumb college shit with your frat chad friends ,make stupid mistakes , you lose hair and your collagen starts to collapse , you are no longer Y O U N G

LIFE ENDS AT 26 

It's over buddy boyo, you only get older and thus uglier from here.

Hurrr 30 years is oldcel hurrr

Nick Bateman
d1cb3563d789a975f44b41347968b13c.jpg

31 years old. COPE. Just be good looking. And women of all ages want his cock.

Minamoto said:
It's over buddy boyo, you only get older and thus uglier from here.

legit

male peak is 14-24 , maybe an additional 2 years if you keep a flawless hairline/collagene-maxxed skin / low bodyfat

I'm 30 and still go clubbing twice a week (In fact, I party more nowadays than when I was 20).

I also dated a 16 and a 17 year old while being 29 (mods delete this line if it breaks rules, not intended as brag).

My range of friends go also from 16-17 year old up to 40 year olds.

Age is cope unless you age like shit, which can happen too tho

I'm still told that I'm a young man.

Zyros said:
I'm 30 and still go clubbing twice a week (In fact, I party more nowadays than when I was 20).

I also dated a 16 and a 17 year old while being 29 (mods delete this line if it breaks rules, not intended as brag).

do people not look at you awkwardly when at the club ?

Pouuop said:

No. but people usually mistake me for someone way younger. Even then, you see people of all ages in night scene anyways.

zyros is right, as long as ur still attractive, you will belong anywhere

It's not a cope, but 30 is definitely not young either. It's a big jump from 20 for sure.

Zyros said:

fuck off fart nigga god fucking damn

Zyros said:
No. but people usually mistake me for someone way younger. Even then, you see people of all ages in night scene anyways.

LIFE FUEL

Grain_of_sin said:
It's not a cope, but 30 is definitely not young either. It's a big jump from 20 for sure.

Nick Bateman looked better at 29 than he did at 20. David Gandy looked better at 29 than he did at 20. What the fuck are these bullshit type posts?

If you're good looking, YOU'RE GOOD LOOKING. That's all that matters.

my life started at 26
only been better since and better each day

Pouuop said:
LIFE FUEL

Zyros isn't even an incel he's fucking Chad.
of course he gets girls in his 30's, the rule is just be good looking.

fuck

Age is nothing, there are 20 year olds that look like they are 40 years old. All that matters is that you're attractive.

It's all relative.

SMV evaporates by 35 at the latest. 27 is the end of youth.

Sounds like mom needs to be blackpilled.

Very low IQ thread.

life ends when you graduate high school

Zyros said:
Pouuop said:
Has anyone recognized you as Zyros before?

30 years old? lol If you're not getting laid by 16 you might as well rope because you're genetic garbage.

She will probably still tell you that when you are 50

Pouuop said:
F U C K I N G

C O P E

Life ends at 26 , as soon as you creep into your late 20's its OVER , you can no longer go to clubs , dates jailbaits , do dumb college shit with your frat chad friends ,make stupid mistakes , you lose hair and your collagen starts to collapse , you are no longer Y O U N G

LIFE ENDS AT 26 

Excellent, OP.

Pouuop said:
F U C K I N G

C O P E

LIFE ENDS AT 26 

The only thing accurate about this is losing hair. Some of the other reasons don't really mater because "you can no longer" is implying that you ever did those things in the first place.

She isn't wrong, it's relatively young.

30 is still young for chads, but a death sentence for virgins/ incels.

Pouuop said:

hes saved by his frame, having that frame at his age = deffs looks younger

30 is still young tbh.
Up until 37-38 is where the age pill hits you.
Depends on your diet and lifestyle as well and genes obviously.

Zyros said:
Yes.

Also age pill is bullshit until your SKIN ages. Everything else is cope.. You can still be low body fat at 30, you STILL have the same bones, you still have the same eye area.

That also means it's not too late for a surgery at 21, 24, 27.

30 is wizard aka BEYOND OVER.

i see lots of women on r/tinder who have 30+ body counts before 25. its crazy man

its over at 20. if you havent got laid/relationships at that point you can be a chad for the remainder of your life and it still doesnt matter. you missed teen love, you missed teen sex, you missed it all. the damage is done. sex/STR/LTR/FWB past that is pure cope.

strong cope life ends at 15
no bills
school
girls your age but could go for milfss
lol

IM SURE YOUR MOM WASN'T THINKING OF THE PERSPECTIVE OF "PRIME PUSSY", A LOT OF PEOPLE START SUCCESSFUL CAREERS AT THAT AGE, SOME EVEN UPTO 40. TBH, WITH GOOD DIET, LIFESTYLE AND GENETICS EVEN PHYSICALLY NOT THAT OLD.

Pouuop said:
F U C K I N G

C O P E

LIFE ENDS AT 26 

My uncle is 46 and he is still slaying prime 30 years old chicks sometimes even younger.

This doesn't fucking matter if you're an incel, it ended before it began.

Well when you hit 30 you learn how to cast Magic Missile, so thats something.

You can certainly get prime pussy at the age of 30, if you're good looking and age well.

CopingGymcel said:
You can certainly get prime pussy at the age of 30, if you're good looking and age well.
unfortunately we are not good looking, its over

Allblueeeee said:
My uncle is 46 and he is still slaying prime 30 years old chicks sometimes even younger.

Um, 30 yo is not prime for women. They are 10-15 years out of their prime and have taken so many dicks that they can no longer pairbond and are divorceprone. If you get with a 30 yo woman, you will probably NEVER live up to her first few Chad loves.

Pouuop said:
F U C K I N G

C O P E

LIFE ENDS AT 26 

That moment you couldn't do any of it anyway cause you are incel

It's over for me. 27 in a month.

I just can't see me losing my virginity by then in any possible universe.

If you haven't had experiences (sex, dating, etc) in HS it's over for you. You are at your looks prime at age 17-18, so if you don't get any there, it's OVER. You will never look as young or attractive as you did then

Life is over att 22. That's oldcel territory. <30 is ancientcel. Just rope yourself at that point

CopeWithTheRope said:
Life is over att 22. That's oldcel territory. <30 is ancientcel. Just rope yourself at that point

Then what about 70 and above?