Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom just admitted she stole my mailbox key off of my key ring - so that she could intercept my bills

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
This summER, around the time of the Olympics - I went to the mailbox one day (in the California suburbs the mailboxes are communal and have a lock on the boxes) and - my mailbox key was missing.

It was bizarre, because I never lose my mailbox key - I love my mailbox key.

I came to the conclusion that my mailbox key must have fallen off the key ring.

Just now, this evening my mother was going through the mail. My mother loves to argue about my bills - it doesn't matter if the bill is paid or not.

A bill came, and she was arguing with me about it - and I told her I would pay the bill in a few hours, since payday is literally in four hours.

"How did you get a mailbox key? - I took your mailbox key the last time you had a bill come in the mail."

As soon as she said that, I basically said, "Alright, I will pay the bill within the next 48 hours." And, I went to my bedroom.

For real

Last edited:
So, my advice is - don't leave your keys out, especially around crazy people (even your own mothER).

Brutal. I live with my parents so I can't get anything cool in the mail either.

Time to move when dealing with that.

She should steal you're car and go on a drunken joy ride while spending all you're money on cocaine and meth and gasoline!