Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw my mom get fucked

Call the cops tell them someone is raping my mom :feelsclown::bigbrain:

Your mum is a human being. An animal with animal needs and desires. Get over it. And go see a therapist/counsellor

@Master @LeFrenchCel @proudweb @Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle @SlayerSlayer @DregsterView attachment 1294598
This honestly seems more like fapfuel :feelsugh: only because I 100% know my mother would never do this :bigbrain: and because the odds of me pounding some poor soul's mother is higher than something like this ever happening to me :feelsahh::feelsohh:

worst part is she probably heard him getting close and is getting off on the fact that shes cucking her own son. brutal
How do you "cuck your own son?" WTF does that even mean? Implies the son is fucking the mom. :feelshaha: :feelskek: :lul:

I'd throw @faded In there as well. (Into the boiling cauldron)
Nah, @faded is cool. He's not a Zionist and doesn't give a shit about Israeli kikes getting killed by sand niggers.

Unless he's lying. Then to the cauldron with him too.

I would kill myself from shame if I was you

Nah, @faded is cool. He's not a Zionist and doesn't give a shit about Israeli kikes getting killed by sand niggers.

Unless he's lying. Then to the cauldron with him too.
You never know with them

You never know with them

View attachment 1294691
Hey Aegon didn't something similar happen to you as well, you just don't get to watch I guess, your own stupid bodyguard nigger fucked your mum while someone killed your kids jfl for real outside of this shit what kind of series even is HOTD what kind of royal household has no guards and has a fucking troupe of 12 men to protect the entire household lmao, you know 12 men are like nothing no matter how skilled in a mediaeval context

if I were you I'd constantly shame her for that from now on. Just bring this up every time she talks to you

Last edited:
Hey Aegon didn't something similar happen to you as well, you just don't get to watch I guess, your own stupid bodyguard nigger fucked your mum while someone killed your kids jfl for real outside of this shit what kind of series even is HOTD what kind of royal household has no guards and has a fucking troupe of 12 men to protect the entire household lmao, you know 12 men are like nothing no matter how skilled in a mediaeval context
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: LMAO

Is this a copypasta?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: LMAO

Is this a copypasta?
No man it's just GRRM is a retard and many of his plots like Lannister killing that retard king, riot at kings landing, someone killing aegons kid and all this happens only cos instead of placing an entire fucking infantry or cavalry units of decent size he uses 12 sworn muh knights saars to protect the royal household what a retard, and over uses knights decimating any army when we know that heavily armoured French knights who charged at everything always paid a good price with loosing their lives from Belgium to Ottomans to England

AFALT, regardless of age, sorry:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No man it's just GRRM is a retard and many of his plots like Lannister killing that retard king, riot at kings landing, someone killing aegons kid and all this happens only cos instead of placing an entire fucking infantry or cavalry units of decent size he uses 12 sworn muh knights saars to protect the royal household what a retard, and over uses knights decimating any army when we know that heavily armoured French knights who charged at everything always paid a good price with loosing their lives from Belgium to Ottomans to England
Yes you're 100% spot on bro.

The show absolutely sucks. It's a feminist show that tries to make Rhaenyra a legitimate ruler, while depicting Aegon as a retarded sperg with 0 claims who's entire family basically disowns him

That's why I named myself after him. In the show he's hated by everyone, they force him to be king and in the end despise him even harder once he actually tries to do Kingly shit. And in the end he gets betrayed by his brother (Retarded change from the books) and by his mom (retarded change yet again).

Rhaenyra is a fat whore with bastard kids who got grilled literally. This is canon, niggas can keep coping all they want.

And GRRM is a shit writer. Tolkien managed to create one of the greatest stories ever in just 1200 pages. While GRRM needs 1500 per book and the stories are all based on actual history. So the fat Jewish fuck can't even come up with his own stuff. GRRM also shat on Tolkien btw. So TOTAL GRRM DEATH.

This is why I wanted a shows and movie section so we could discuss this further but rip.

The show absolutely sucks. It's a feminist show that tries to make Rhaenyra a legitimate ruler, while depicting Aegon as a retarded sperg with 0 claims who's entire family basically disowns him

That's why I named myself after him. In the show he's hated by everyone, they force him to be king and in the end despise him even harder once he actually tries to do Kingly shit. And in the end he gets betrayed by his brother (Retarded change from the books) and by his mom (retarded change yet again).

Rhaenyra is a fat whore with bastard kids who got grilled literally. This is canon, niggas can keep coping all they want.

And GRRM is a shit writer. Tolkien managed to create one of the greatest stories ever in just 1200 pages. While GRRM needs 1500 per book and the stories are all based on actual history. So the fat Jewish fuck can't even come up with his own stuff. GRRM also shat on Tolkien btw. So TOTAL GRRM DEATH.

This is why I wanted a shows and movie section so we could discuss this further but rip.
Plus he's a post modernist nigger, nothing is sacred in his retarded Westeros, when we know irl that in Europe and even in pagan pre Christian Europe religion played a huge role in the day to day lives of people, his world has no rituals, no gods either in a pagan or abrahamic sense, he's literally a stupid writer all in all he was never interested in history and religion and it shows, in his world there's no advancements in technology, no new war tactics, no Macedonian phalanxes destroying Persian Archer infantry, no Rome, no Caesars, all we get is small caricatured version of 1300s feudal England stretched over to a world in itself, in his retarded story there are no different cultures, no latins, no French, no German kingdoms, no different languages nothing, dynasties go for thousands of years lmao what, in thousands of years even languages, civilisations and fashion and everything changes nothing changes in his world tho

Plus he's a post modernist nigger, nothing is sacred in his retarded Westeros, when we know irl that in Europe and even in pagan pre Christian Europe religion played a huge role in the day to day lives of people, his world has no rituals, no gods either in a pagan or abrahamic sense, he's literally a stupid writer all in all he was never interested in history and religion and it shows, in his world there's no advancements in technology, no new war tactics, no Macedonian phalanxes destroying Persian Archer infantry, no Rome, no Caesars, all we get is small caricatured version of 1300s feudal England stretched over to a world in itself, in his retarded story there are no different cultures, no latins, no French, no German kingdoms, no different languages nothing, dynasties go for thousands of years lmao what, in thousands of years even languages, civilisations and fashion and everything changes nothing changes in his world tho
Based GRRM haters. That story was so fucking overrated.

Don't worry. I won't do anything wrong. I'll just create a plan to escape this whorehouse
Just escape and seek asylum.This is tooo Brutal to even comprehend.Condolences for you.

he's a post modernist nigger, nothing is sacred in his retarded Westeros, when we know irl that in Europe and even in pagan pre Christian Europe religion played a huge role in the day to day lives of people, his world has no rituals, no gods either in a pagan or abrahamic sense, he's literally a stupid writer all in all he was never interested in history and religion and it shows,
Yep. Also women = heroic angels and men = evil rapists.

In Fire and Blood this becomes the most apparent. Almost every woman dies by childbirth because the EVIL MAAAN wanted a son and not a daughter.

The traditionalist faction, the Hightowers, all die horrible and retarded deaths, while the progressive faction (The blacks) all die heroicly.

The OG A song of ice and fire also have these issues. Like I said they're nothing new. It's just the war of the roses but with dragons. Fucking Lannister/Lancaster. The retard didn't even try. He's extremely pretentious too. Fire and Blood is a history book from the a song of ice and fire universe lmao. Who cares about the made up history of your made up world.

Aegon the Conqueror conquered westeros with his badass sisters lmao. And in the OG books it's hinted that Daenarys (BTW the spelling of character names is also fucking retarded; Aegon, Aemond, Daemon, Blackfyre, etc) wants to Conquer westeros with 2 husbands who'd ride the 2 other dragons. So basically cuckolding deluxe.

It makes me chuckle though how normies unintentionally support racial purity and Aryan supremacy because of the Targaryens. On twitter they make arguments that Aegon is not a real Targ because of mutted blood and such lmao.

Yep. Also women = heroic angels and men = evil rapists.

In Fire and Blood this becomes the most apparent. Almost every woman dies by childbirth because the EVIL MAAAN wanted a son and not a daughter.

The traditionalist faction, the Hightowers, all die horrible and retarded deaths, while the progressive faction (The blacks) all die heroicly.

The OG A song of ice and fire also have these issues. Like I said they're nothing new. It's just the war of the roses but with dragons. Fucking Lannister/Lancaster. The retard didn't even try. He's extremely pretentious too. Fire and Blood is a history book from the a song of ice and fire universe lmao. Who cares about the made up history of your made up world.

Aegon the Conqueror conquered westeros with his badass sisters lmao. And in the OG books it's hinted that Daenarys (BTW the spelling of character names is also fucking retarded; Aegon, Aemond, Daemon, Blackfyre, etc) wants to Conquer westeros with 2 husbands who'd ride the 2 other dragons. So basically cuckolding deluxe.

It makes me chuckle though how normies unintentionally support racial purity and Aryan supremacy because of the Targaryens. On twitter they make arguments that Aegon is not a real Targ because of mutted blood and such lmao.
Yea motherfucking nigger should go beyond the English 14th 15th century and see the histories and anthropology and religions of all of Europe and the world to write a more realistic world and not a literal Nazi trope of Aryan yet inbred ubermenschen full of hot blonde girls destroying everything on dragonback and the normies for all their hatred for Hitler only for offing jews and nothing else support ideas of racial purity and incest like they're some Habsburg dynasts and not living the middle of violent nigs tbh, if you see GRRM is very based for making Sothoryos aka Africa full of apelike humanoid creatures who are not particularly human looking lmao he disses at niggers, eulogizes blondes, loves Anglo english mediaeval history only what more does a chud need, please don't reply to these rants jfl don't waste time we know the obvious

Last edited:
GRRM is very based for making Sothoryos aka Africa full of apelike humanoid creatures who are not particularly human looking lmao he disses at niggers, eulogizes blondes, loves Anglo english mediaeval history only what more does a chud need
Yep but he's gotten successful so now he's become the stereotypical cuckboy and it reflects on his work and blog.

Honestly Jew be jewing. I hope HBO makes more feminist dogshit game of thrones spin offs until normies abandon GRRM entirely and his shithole of a franchise is forgotten.

That man violated your home. You were in there for 9 months. He broke into your house. You should do something

If this is real and I was in your position, somebody is going to the hospital at the minimum, and it's not going to be me. No glomo.
Finally a based comment. I would really stress about it. There is no fornication in my presence. Dirty whores and fucking chads

throw fiberglass on them

You can't make this up I just fucking woke up and she's getting pounded in butterfly position. She always is talking about "im so lonely muh" but look what she does. I'm the real loner here. What's even worse is that today she told me she was tired of selling her pussy for money because she has a "dignity", how'd that "dignity" work out? It has never been this over. Literally I just fucking saw my mom get fucked and immediately go to .is to post. It's over guys
and to fucking end all it up the guys a fucking chadlite. She was talking to another sub 5 guy but she didn't want him because, "I'm not attracted tee hee". Oh God I can hear the bed moving it has never been this over
Women can never be lonely man. NEVER bro

You can't make this up I just fucking woke up and she's getting pounded in butterfly position. She always is talking about "im so lonely muh" but look what she does. I'm the real loner here. What's even worse is that today she told me she was tired of selling her pussy for money because she has a "dignity", how'd that "dignity" work out? It has never been this over. Literally I just fucking saw my mom get fucked and immediately go to .is to post. It's over guys
and to fucking end all it up the guys a fucking chadlite. She was talking to another sub 5 guy but she didn't want him because, "I'm not attracted tee hee". Oh God I can hear the bed moving it has never been this over
ur a cuck fpr allowing this happen