Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom didn't fix me lunch.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Her excuse is that I slept during lunch time so she didn't prepare it. Could have woken me up you know. She's basically throwing a tantrum over how I don't shower for days on end(why do you care?) and how she has to wake me up every morning for breakfast. This when I explicitly told her this morning to NOT fix me breakfast and leave me alone immediately after she tried to wake me, so she doesn't have to bother doing any of that. I only try to help.

Now I usually have no problem dealing with hunger and am fine with her not making lunch once in a while. But the least she could do is tell me there is no lunch so I could deal with it myself. But she had to be a bitch and not even inform me.

You see, this is why I don't understand when you guys expect love, affection, cuddling or whatever from women. Its like you have an idealized version of foids in your head that doesn't even exist. Its just constant bitching and bitching 24X7 month after month, years on end. And when they are not doing that they get busy trying to manipulate everyone around them. They bitch to the men and then bitch about with each other, try to pull each ither down. Such a toxic species.

Nigga just cook yourself if you're hungry.
Yeah I could order food but for that I need to know I'm not getting any at home. This is bs.
Who the fuck doesn't know how to cook? cooking is natural like counting or driving, the dumbest retard can do it.
DIE :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

I haven’t eaten lunch in years

>Ordering food

Nigga please make a chicken salad, a risotto, bolognese pasta, an omelet. it's takes no time and effort.
Fuck I don't wanna step in the kitchen. Touching kitchen stuff gives me anxiety:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

What the fuck is wrong with you? :what:

how did you do when you lived alone?

Do like white women do, they drink a glass of red while they cook.
We have shitty home cooked food ordering service here. Jfl you thought I would let myself be anywhere near a kitchen? I would probably cut myself to death or blow up or worse by evening.

>Home made
>shitty

Bruh how does your mom cook with her feet.

Over for your dog ass.
I was talking about where I lived alone. We have a home cooked food delivered to home service. My mom's cooking is fine:feelsokman:

Cook your own food. it's cheaper and better.
If I could I would. Nobody wants to eat that shit they serve. But I get sever anxiety from kitchen shit. Doing sophesticated manual work repulses me.

I don't know. My brain goes into overdrive when I look at the spices, thinking about the right combination and it shuts down. My hands shake when cutting vegetables and I think about the time and effort it would take to learn to properly do all of it and so I shut down. Even buying groceries from the market makes me anxious because you gotta deal with shopkeepers who overprice stuff expecting you to bargaign. And then you gotta learn to carefully select the produce to get the best shit and not get rotten shit.

Just thinking about doing this all day everday makes me wanna implode

were you one of those kids who's parent did everything when they were young?
If by everything you mean cooking, then yes. They did wash my crap too when I was young and iron my shit. But I have no issues doing that stuff now.

try a sautéed onion sandwich. they dont take too long to make

She better come up with a good excuse

Spoiled little bourgeois.
She didn't cook me lunch today as well:feelsclown:

Now she says I'm such a bad kid that she didn't feel like it. She even called my face disgusting:feels:

Do you have any ingredients in the kitchen where you could easily make yourself a filling meal?
Now she says I'm such a bad kid that she didn't feel like it. She even called my face disgusting:feels:
Absolutely brutal. All just for not showering and you saying once to her not to wake you up or make you breakfast.

Yeah I do.
Shouldn't be a problem then. Only thing that you'd have to "worry" about is seeing your mom and both of you knowing she forced you to have to do things by yourself. Is there a time when your parents aren't in the kitchen? That's the time when to make the food.

Shouldn't be a problem then. Only thing that you'd have to "worry" about is seeing your mom and both of you knowing she forced you to have to do things by yourself. Is there a time when your parents aren't in the kitchen? That's the time when to make the food.
You see the issue is I have no damn idea how to do any of this shit. I woyld fuck it up 100%. Actually I wouldn't evrn know where to start.

You see the issue is I have no damn idea how to do any of this shit. I woyld fuck it up 100%. Actually I wouldn't evrn know where to start.
So you have the ingredients but you don't know how to cook them? You at least have the necessary cooking utensils like pots and pans? Boiling water on the stove should be easy enough tbh

So you have the ingredients but you don't know how to cook them? You at least have the necessary cooking utensils like pots and pans? Boiling water on the stove should be easy enough tbh
I can boil water. Yeah

I can boil water. Yeah
Do you have pasta and sauce? A colander? Then you'd be able to make pasta.
But if you don't idk what food you could make.

Do you have pasta and sauce? A colander? Then you'd be able to make pasta.
But if you don't idk what food you could make.
I guess we have some macaroni at home. And sauce as well.

I guess we have some macaroni at home. And sauce as well.
That's going to be okay for one day but this could keep happening for a while. So you'll need to throw in some vegetables or make something like a soup with vegetables at some point tbh

You didn't deserve that

go into a groecery store

buy wraps ( the things you fill with shit , fold it then eat )

get minced meat

bolognese , yogurt dressing , some type of juicy sauce

some salad / cheese

, then just heat all that shit , ( but not the wraps )

add water if you want more fill but dont overdo it

and then just put it into a wrap , fold the wrap and eat it

cooking is easy if you dont make it complicated for no reason

It's honestly embarrassing that you claim to be an incel, and yet go on here and cry how your mommy didn't fix you a fucking sandwich. Go kill yourself retard.

It's honestly embarrassing that you claim to be an incel, and yet go on here and cry how your mommy didn't fix you a fucking sandwich. Go kill yourself retard.
Ok grAYcel:feelsUgh:

Who the fuck doesn't know how to cook? cooking is natural like counting or driving, the dumbest retard can do it.
high IQ I have been doing it for 10+ years now, and it's really not that hard. lazy ass niggas making excuses
Her excuse is that I slept during lunch time so she didn't prepare it. Could have woken me up you know. She's basically throwing a tantrum over how I don't shower for days on end(why do you care?) and how she has to wake me up every morning for breakfast. This when I explicitly told her this morning to NOT fix me breakfast and leave me alone immediately after she tried to wake me, so she doesn't have to bother doing any of that. I only try to help.

Now I usually have no problem dealing with hunger and am fine with her not making lunch once in a while. But the least she could do is tell me there is no lunch so I could deal with it myself. But she had to be a bitch and not even inform me.

You see, this is why I don't understand when you guys expect love, affection, cuddling or whatever from women. Its like you have an idealized version of foids in your head that doesn't even exist. Its just constant bitching and bitching 24X7 month after month, years on end. And when they are not doing that they get busy trying to manipulate everyone around them. They bitch to the men and then bitch about with each other, try to pull each ither down. Such a toxic species.
I have agree with the bitching part. I have 7 aunt's. 3/7 are the bitchy type. two bitch endlessly, like literally every fucking hour bitch to their husbands, they literally can't go a fucking hour without bitching. it's another big reason I gave up on arranged marriage besides dignity/divorce rape

Last edited:
Cooking and driving isn't natural what the fuck are you talking about?

Oh dude c'mon it comes naturally like who actually "learned" to cook and drive?
I don't know much cooking and am lazy when it comes to cooking. But even i know making some ramen, omelette and other basic shit. People here think cooking is some rocket science, jfl.

Learn to be more independent and move out

I dind't want to join the dogpilling and be condescending but even a low IQ lazy neet like me manages to cook food.

Learn how to cook is more easy than it looks. I learned how to cook a lot of pasta types and meat when I was in my adolescence, I thought it was super difficult but with very little practice it's very easy.

Last edited:
Oh dude c'mon it comes naturally like who actually "learned" to cook and drive?
No it doesn't not every human knows how to do that stuff

go into a groecery store

buy wraps ( the things you fill with shit , fold it then eat )

get minced meat

bolognese , yogurt dressing , some type of juicy sauce

some salad / cheese

, then just heat all that shit , ( but not the wraps )

add water if you want more fill but dont overdo it

and then just put it into a wrap , fold the wrap and eat it

cooking is easy if you dont make it complicated for no reason