Venting My mom didn't fix me lunch.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
Her excuse is that I slept during lunch time so she didn't prepare it. Could have woken me up you know. She's basically throwing a tantrum over how I don't shower for days on end(why do you care?) and how she has to wake me up every morning for breakfast. This when I explicitly told her this morning to NOT fix me breakfast and leave me alone immediately after she tried to wake me, so she doesn't have to bother doing any of that. I only try to help.

Now I usually have no problem dealing with hunger and am fine with her not making lunch once in a while. But the least she could do is tell me there is no lunch so I could deal with it myself. But she had to be a bitch and not even inform me.

You see, this is why I don't understand when you guys expect love, affection, cuddling or whatever from women. Its like you have an idealized version of foids in your head that doesn't even exist. Its just constant bitching and bitching 24X7 month after month, years on end. And when they are not doing that they get busy trying to manipulate everyone around them. They bitch to the men and then bitch about with each other, try to pull each ither down. Such a toxic species.

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m
Nigga just cook yourself if you're hungry.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Piece of shit, incel, racist, homophobic, abusive
19d 5h 11m
Why cook when someone is supposed to do it for you? Cooking isn't my strong suit, so why not give it to someone who knows how to cook?

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m
Why cook when someone is supposed to do it for you? Cooking isn't my strong suit, so why not give it to someone who knows how to cook?
Who the fuck doesn't know how to cook? cooking is natural like counting or driving, the dumbest retard can do it.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Piece of shit, incel, racist, homophobic, abusive
19d 5h 11m
Who the fuck doesn't know how to cook? cooking is natural like counting or driving, the dumbest retard can do it.
Only women should do the cooking, it's not the mans responsibility to cook.

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m
Only women should do the cooking, it's not the mans responsibility to cook.
You're hungry make food instead of whining, simple as.

And the "cooking is a women thing" is retarded, men MOGS women at cooking.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
Yeah I could order food but for that I need to know I'm not getting any at home. This is bs.
DIE :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m
I could order food
>Ordering food

Nigga please make a chicken salad, a risotto, bolognese pasta, an omelet. it's takes no time and effort.

A

Animecel2D

Demigod
★★★★★
327d 5h 48m
I haven’t eaten lunch in years

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
>Ordering food

Nigga please make a chicken salad, a risotto, bolognese pasta, an omelet. it's takes no time and effort.
Fuck I don't wanna step in the kitchen. Touching kitchen stuff gives me anxiety:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m
Fuck I don't wanna step in the kitchen. Touching kitchen stuff gives me anxiety:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
What the fuck is wrong with you? :what:

how did you do when you lived alone?

Do like white women do, they drink a glass of red while they cook.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
What the fuck is wrong with you? :what:

how did you do when you lived alone?

Do like white women do, they drink a glass of red while they cook.
We have shitty home cooked food ordering service here. Jfl you thought I would let myself be anywhere near a kitchen? I would probably cut myself to death or blow up or worse by evening.

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m
have shitty home cooked food
>Home made
>shitty

Bruh how does your mom cook with her feet.
I would probably cut myself to death or blow up or worse by evening.
Cutting yourself it's okay, doesn't even hurt and that's how you learn, stop being a crying baby :feelsseriously:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
>Home made
>shitty

Bruh how does your mom cook with her feet.

Over for your dog ass.
I was talking about where I lived alone. We have a home cooked food delivered to home service. My mom's cooking is fine:feelsokman:

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m
I was talking about where I lived alone. We have a home cooked food delivered to home service. My mom's cooking is fine:feelsokman:
Cook your own food. it's cheaper and better.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
Cook your own food. it's cheaper and better.
If I could I would. Nobody wants to eat that shit they serve. But I get sever anxiety from kitchen shit. Doing sophesticated manual work repulses me.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
I don't know. My brain goes into overdrive when I look at the spices, thinking about the right combination and it shuts down. My hands shake when cutting vegetables and I think about the time and effort it would take to learn to properly do all of it and so I shut down. Even buying groceries from the market makes me anxious because you gotta deal with shopkeepers who overprice stuff expecting you to bargaign. And then you gotta learn to carefully select the produce to get the best shit and not get rotten shit.

Just thinking about doing this all day everday makes me wanna implode

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m
I don't know. My brain goes into overdrive when I look at the spices, thinking about the right combination and it shuts down. My hands shake when cutting vegetables and I think about the time and effort it would take to learn to properly do all of it and so I shut down. Even buying groceries from the market makes me anxious because you gotta deal with shopkeepers who overprice stuff expecting you to bargaign. And then you gotta learn to carefully select the produce to get the best shit and not get rotten shit.

Just thinking about doing this all day everday makes me wanna implode
were you one of those kids who's parent did everything when they were young?

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
were you one of those kids who's parent did everything when they were young?
If by everything you mean cooking, then yes. They did wash my crap too when I was young and iron my shit. But I have no issues doing that stuff now.

WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

Captain
41d 8h 7m
try a sautéed onion sandwich. they dont take too long to make

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 2h 9m
try a sautéed onion sandwich. they dont take too long to make
Idk that seems like it could take some practice and a while for any novice cooker to make.

Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
15d 12h 32m
She better come up with a good excuse

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
Spoiled little bourgeois.
She didn't cook me lunch today as well:feelsclown:

Now she says I'm such a bad kid that she didn't feel like it. She even called my face disgusting:feels:

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m

Now she says I'm such a bad kid that she didn't feel like it. She even called my face disgusting:feels:
Boohoo mommy didn't cook me food today the world is ending.

Cook something yourself.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
117d 2h 9m
Do you have any ingredients in the kitchen where you could easily make yourself a filling meal?
Absolutely brutal. All just for not showering and you saying once to her not to wake you up or make you breakfast.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
117d 2h 9m
Yeah I do.
Shouldn't be a problem then. Only thing that you'd have to "worry" about is seeing your mom and both of you knowing she forced you to have to do things by yourself. Is there a time when your parents aren't in the kitchen? That's the time when to make the food.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
Shouldn't be a problem then. Only thing that you'd have to "worry" about is seeing your mom and both of you knowing she forced you to have to do things by yourself. Is there a time when your parents aren't in the kitchen? That's the time when to make the food.
You see the issue is I have no damn idea how to do any of this shit. I woyld fuck it up 100%. Actually I wouldn't evrn know where to start.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
117d 2h 9m
You see the issue is I have no damn idea how to do any of this shit. I woyld fuck it up 100%. Actually I wouldn't evrn know where to start.
So you have the ingredients but you don't know how to cook them? You at least have the necessary cooking utensils like pots and pans? Boiling water on the stove should be easy enough tbh

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
So you have the ingredients but you don't know how to cook them? You at least have the necessary cooking utensils like pots and pans? Boiling water on the stove should be easy enough tbh
I can boil water. Yeah

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
117d 2h 9m
I can boil water. Yeah
Do you have pasta and sauce? A colander? Then you'd be able to make pasta.
But if you don't idk what food you could make.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
Do you have pasta and sauce? A colander? Then you'd be able to make pasta.
But if you don't idk what food you could make.
I guess we have some macaroni at home. And sauce as well.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
117d 2h 9m
I guess we have some macaroni at home. And sauce as well.
That's going to be okay for one day but this could keep happening for a while. So you'll need to throw in some vegetables or make something like a soup with vegetables at some point tbh