Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mom better come back with my ps4 or IM GONA FUKIGN SNAP!

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I called her to tell her to buy more bicycle tubes, and she asked me if I wanted a cake for my birthday. I said no bitch I want my ps4. after all this time BITCH STILL REFUSE AND TELL ME TO GET A JOB EVEN IM FUCKING WORKING ON IT. I've told her about this apprenticeship I plan on doing but she won't give it back until I'm literally already working. she has STILL carried her anti video game bias from a fucking decade ago when she banned video games from the house because my oldest brother was failing school and she blamed it on WoW. She literally thinks that me having my ps4 will stop me from doing stuff WHEN I DONT FUCKING DO ANYTHING ANYWAYS! BITCH IM ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY I BARELY EVEN HAVE ANY GAAAAAAAAAMMMMEES IT'D BE MORE OF AN INCENTIVE FOR ME TO GET A JOB WHEN IM PLAYING THE SAME SHIT OVER AGAIN. she expects me to somehow have the knowledge of how to acquire work in my area without even having a car with just a bmx bike of which its tire's deflate every week and go willingly slave away at some shitty minimum wage suicide tier slave job. "teehee indari apply to costco they have good benefits teehee" BITCH YOU THINK IM GONNA WORK AT COSTCO FULL TIME FUCK YOOOU

Killme
Killme
Killme

Last edited:
Brutal, mogs me.

"VIDEO GAMES BAD TEEHEE THEY MAKE YOU LAZY TEEHEE"

why not listen to your mom and get at least a part time job though

why not listen to your mom and get at least a part time job though
I tried. I got one job and never went to it because suicidal and only one other place called me back. The rest I couldn't even find where to apply on their shitty website

> I am already looking for a job
> I do nothing all day.

What a paradox.

What's wrong with a full time job at Costco if you're not doing shit anyway? Are you that scared of having to actually work for something?

> I am already looking for a job
> I do nothing all day.

What a paradox.

What's wrong with a full time job at Costco if you're not doing shit anyway? Are you that scared of having to actually work for something?
as in I did previously. And I have a good prospect on an apprenticeship that will pretty much hire anyone.

AND FUCKING OFF WITH THE JUDGEMENT HOLY SHIT

Calm down, why dont you work at Costco like your mother says?

The video games aren't a problem. The ability for you to support yourself is, which is a fairly reasonable thing for a parent to expect from their child when they get old enough. I know this feel all to well as I had a similarly low IQ mom (all of my IQ obviously comes from my father). I do attribute a lot of my success to my father who convinced my mom that forcing me to work during college was a bad thing. Once you get a job that pays good money she will probably try to leech money off of you as well.

The video games aren't a problem. The ability for you to support yourself is, which is a fairly reasonable thing for a parent to expect from their child when they get old enough. I know this feel all to well as I had a similarly low IQ mom (all of my IQ obviously comes from my father). I do attribute a lot of my success to my father who convinced my mom that forcing me to work during college was a bad thing. Once you get a job that pays good money she will probably try to leech money off of you as well.
stfu ur a high iq nigga

as in I did previously. And I have a good prospect on an apprenticeship that will pretty much hire anyone.

AND FUCKING OFF WITH THE JUDGEMENT HOLY SHIT
That is good to hear, what would you be doing? When do you start?

And hey man, just referring to previous posts you made ("I hate adversity,") and trying to figure out just how far that effect goes. Stop acting like a martyr.

dont listen to them, working is a waste of time if you are an incel anyways

dont listen to them, working is a waste of time if you are an incel anyways
How is having money to move out and do whatever the fuck you want a waste of time? If he gets a job he gets his PS4 back at the very least.

That is good to hear, what would you be doing? When do you start?

And hey man, just referring to previous posts you made ("I hate adversity,") and trying to figure out just how far that effect goes. Stop acting like a martyr.
It's an electrician apprenticeship but I'm not sure how soon I could start could be instantly or months and I'd need a car for it which my mother said she'd buy

How is having money to move out and do whatever the fuck you want a waste of time? If he gets a job he gets his PS4 back at the very least.
>minimium wage
>move out

It's an electrician apprenticeship but I'm not sure how soon I could start could be instantly or months and I'd need a car for it which my mother said she'd buy
That's dope. Electricians make bank. Try to get started ASAP. Call them and ask n shit.

My mum hates anything electronic, she took my xbox 360 7 years ago and never gave it back. She thinks i'm a friendless incel because I spend too much time on electronics, hasn't occurred to her that maybe her reasoning is backwards.

My mum hates anything electronic, she took my xbox 360 7 years ago and never gave it back. She thinks i'm a friendless incel because I spend too much time on electronics, hasn't occurred to her that maybe her reasoning is backwards.
shoot-2.gif

and drink more water and go to the doctor niga

another autism thread by my bud indari

also xb1 > gaystation

another autism thread by my bud indari

also xb1 > gaystation
xb1 has no games consoles wars are gay consoles are all piece of shit designed by jews that purposefully make games that only work on them for $$$

xb1 has no games consoles wars are gay consoles are all piece of shit designed by jews that purposefully make games that only work on them for $$$
shut up niger you stole that ps4

I've lived alone on minimum wage, it's entirely doable if you aren't a spoiled bitch.
Where? I'd have to either move to Isle of Bute or live in a homeless shelter if I moved out on minimum wage

I would be making these threads if my mother treated me like dogshit too, but luckily I don't have to deal with getting electronics taken away. I'm too old for that kind of nazism.

It's over for you. You'll never get your ps4 back. Just take the consolepill.

just get a grapic card and play on PC negro

i will have to work eventually

as expensive as a ps4 nigga

nigga don't u dare disrespect the og denzel curry nigga
0100_01_1600.jpg

5 dorra
u can play minesweeper

Where? I'd have to either move to Isle of Bute or live in a homeless shelter if I moved out on minimum wage
In the mid-South of USA in a lower level suburban part of the largest city in the area, about 3 miles from the center.

Excuse me sir but why doesn't the merging feature affect you?
Because...

some ignorant bitch azz cracka made this video I can tell

I see a black man naming his gun, but I'd rather see a black man claiming his son

Excuse me sir but why doesn't the merging feature affect you?

Also this

how can anyone really hate black people after hearing this, come on
you gotta love 'em

Go ER and get your PS4 back and Happy Birthday.

You should give her my number bro, I'm just saying we could help each other

Did online community college classes and got paid to do them. Bought a car and had spending money. Best part is I got my parents off my ass about employment.

What about if she came back with a ps5?