Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mom better come back with my ps4 or IM GONA FUKIGN SNAP!

What about if she came back with a ps5?
maxresdefault.jpg

What's wrong with a full time job at Costco if you're not doing shit anyway? Are you that scared of having to actually work for something?
GOD LIKE RESPONSE daddy blickpall saying what needs to be said kek

get wrekt OP 420 Blaze it *blowhorn noise*
kek
another autism thread by my bud indari

also xb1 > gaystation
yo you on xbox one? me too lets play fortshit together :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

dont listen to them, working is a waste of time if you are an incel anyways
depends on the country, you live in... not everyone can have the neet life btw.

I called her to tell her to buy more bicycle tubes, and she asked me if I wanted a cake for my birthday. I said no bitch I want my ps4. after all this time BITCH STILL REFUSE AND TELL ME TO GET A JOB EVEN IM FUCKING WORKING ON IT. I've told her about this apprenticeship I plan on doing but she won't give it back until I'm literally already working. she has STILL carried her anti video game bias from a fucking decade ago when she banned video games from the house because my oldest brother was failing school and she blamed it on WoW. She literally thinks that me having my ps4 will stop me from doing stuff WHEN I DONT FUCKING DO ANYTHING ANYWAYS! BITCH IM ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY I BARELY EVEN HAVE ANY GAAAAAAAAAMMMMEES IT'D BE MORE OF AN INCENTIVE FOR ME TO GET A JOB WHEN IM PLAYING THE SAME SHIT OVER AGAIN. she expects me to somehow have the knowledge of how to acquire work in my area without even having a car with just a bmx bike of which its tire's deflate every week and go willingly slave away at some shitty minimum wage suicide tier slave job. "teehee indari apply to costco they have good benefits teehee" BITCH YOU THINK IM GONNA WORK AT COSTCO FULL TIME FUCK YOOOUView attachment 15036View attachment 15037View attachment 15036View attachment 15037View attachment 15036
View attachment 15044View attachment 15044View attachment 15044
Yeah fuck this shit, especially when the fucking cops get involved in it.

My mum hates anything electronic, she took my xbox 360 7 years ago and never gave it back. She thinks i'm a friendless incel because I spend too much time on electronics, hasn't occurred to her that maybe her reasoning is backwards.

Yeah they just dont understand that if we had people that wanted to do stuff with us we probably wouldn't sit infront of the screen all day :/

It's over if you don't have Minesweeper on your PC.

MOMMY MOMMY PS4!
MOMMY MOMMY PS4!
MOMMY MOMMY GIVE IT NOW ON THE COUNT OF FOUR!
OR I SHIT ON THE FLOOR!