Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom assumed I'm sexually active

• Thread starter Deleted member 17752
  • Start date
Deleted member 17752

Deleted member 17752

20 y/o tourettecel
-
I visited home for spring break(I obviously don't have anyone to go on a trip with). Right before I left my mom had a "talk" with me. She attempted to ingrain the importance of shit like using condoms and not fucking drunk foids. However, she said it like she assumed I was sexually active (she said when instead of if). My dad and Chad older brother also keep asking about my success with foids. God fucking damnit guys how do I cope with being a failure and a genetic dead end??

:chad:

Meanwhile my mum tells me to go to SEA

She would have known that you’re a virgin.

My Mom thinks I have a social life. :feelshaha:

I'd complain loudly about how I can't get dates and am losing my mind.

Your mother knows, they all know.

Mine just reminds me that women have different preferences.

Mine just reminds me that women have different preferences.
They prefer someone who isn't me or you
Your mother knows, they all know.
Goddamnit dude I seriously feel like everyone is staring at me when I just go about my business, perpetually watching. I'm always anxious of making a mistake when I do regular stuff like study or go to the gym because of how self-conscious I am.

:chad:

Meanwhile my mum tells me to go to SEA
My Mum bluepillmogs yours. She tells me to leave SEA and go to the West. Perhaps my future wife is there she says JFL

My doctors never do
Same bro. I don't know whether or not I should feel good about that though, I mean at least I don't have to tell them that I'm a virgin since it's so obvious.

Thats good, shes bluepilled but its normal for boomers.

I think you were pranked on aprils fools

Oh I remember when my mom warned me of the same things. She lost hope now so it isn't as annoying as before.

Before I went to college, my parents had a "talk" with me about how to deal with the police when I'm being rowdy and drunk. Like I wasn't going to be outside of my room past 7 PM every night.

lmao she is fucking bluepilled bro

So when are you guys gonna ER? gives us a hint of where you'll strike next.

I just make up stories and shit honestly. I’m good at faking it

I don't understand how moms don't understand. I mean they are foids after all. If their son is short and ugly they should know he won't be liked by girls.

My parents knew that I was hopless..they gave my brother the talk and all sorts of retarded christian books to read..but I didn't get any of that

My mom once said to me once I turned 16 that I should start carrying a condom with me. I just looked at her with the most sarcastic smirk I ever gave someone. jfl

my mom gave me these talks back when i was in middle school, she assumed foids would want me in hs but instead i got shitty puberty and they all hated me

My both parents and my brother knows about my inceldom state, so they don't bother me with those bluepill lies. Only my grandfather still asking me why I don't have a gf (back in his time having a partner wasn't so difficult, he doesn't understand how difficult is nowadays to get a gf if you're ugly).

My parents do not speak to me

just tell her the truth bro i mean whats the point on hiding it and try to blackpilll her about your situation

Mom and son talking condoms. Fucking shameless degenerate (((families))).

JFL @ west.

kWOH9Jr.jpg

thats sound bad bro thank god my parents dont talk about that shit with me

Your mom is living in a weird fantasy where 99% of men are ugly, yet you are beautiful somehow

At least your mom thinks you can get laid.

I don't understand how moms don't understand. I mean they are foids after all. If their son is short and ugly they should know he won't be liked by girls.
Their senses are blinded due to him being her son. She cant believe that her offspring is too ugly to get laid