Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My mom and her coworkers bully a Single guy on their workplace - then bullies me!

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
Men cant do jackshit these days but Gen X and Boomer assholes dont understand that. My mom recently called me and told me that a coworker the same age as me (25) has no girlfriend and was never in a relationship like me, but has one dude friend he sees once in a while.

Now apparently her Boss started bullying this dude for being Single in his 20s and everyone followed suit!

"How can you be single in your mid 20s, you are going for your 30s! This isnt normal, irs pathetic, you need to do something, you need to get a girlfriend NOW!"

Im so fucking sick of this shit man...

This seems kinda mild compared to what i've seen dude. It was at a school cleaning job and that early 50's years old effeminated mixed race manlet guy got bullied by older women in their 60's. They ganged up on him and always tried to make his life worse/made fun of him. He didn't have a family etc obviously and i feel like the foid brain ressented him for being single and not benefiting vaginas.

Then they tell incels that their problems are nothing.

When in reality soyciety does not only treat single men with suspicion, it despises them too. But personaly i've accepted my fate. I'm sure many a normie get in a relationship with whatever he can get cause this stigma strikes fear in his cowardly heart. In a misandric soyciety men hide behind women's skirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back