Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My only friend who I thought was a truecel got a gf and fucked her

My advice is to go ER before you kill yourself if you really want to do it.I think that you should not rope just because your “friend” got pussy.At least she isn’t a stacy or something.You cannot know if he really gets pussy because if you get a girlfriend nowadays, it is not necessary to get pussy at all

I'm going to fucking kill myself. Only person who I could relate to with my struggles as a subhuman and he somehow gets a Mtb gf and fucks her. All within a month. Now he won't even talk to me or message me. Next up I'm blocked. Fuck this. Fuck you.
I was in a similar situation.

He's 6'2 mixed and autistic, 3/10 face
HEIGHTPILL HITTING LIKE A FUCKING TRUCK AGAIN.

MANLETS, DO NOT OVERTHINK ON THIS.
LEAVE THIS THREAD.

SUICIDE WARNING.

I'm going to fucking kill myself. Only person who I could relate to with my struggles as a subhuman and he somehow gets a Mtb gf and fucks her. All within a month. Now he won't even talk to me or message me. Next up I'm blocked. Fuck this. Fuck you.
He ascended above your social level and now he’s abandoned you

Just shows how no one wants to involve themself with anyone lower in the hierachy

Surgery maxx and cuck him

Just shows how no one wants to involve themself with anyone lower in the hierachy
I think this inevitably happens to most incels. It becomes impossible to relate to your peers as they ascend, settle down and start families. They really do outgrow us and become embarrassed to be associated with us. It's terrible how we are left behind. :feelsbadman:

hierarchy pill is brutal, theres no true friendship