Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom always used to say "I can never do anything right"

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Now, almost 30, I feel like I am repeating this almost daily when I have experiences with normies.

No matter what I do, I am never enough in the eyes of normies. If I didn't have a CV which proves I have accomplishments, they would basically go with their first impression and act like I am worthless, weird, scary and should just be ignored.

I am worthless, I have no talent or intelligence to compensate my looks, normies hated me for this and constantly trying to obsess over this people pleasing hysteria, I sunk lower and hated me more than anything else.
I learned two things
  • If I don't have what it takes, it's pointless to keep trying, no matter what I do, I will always be the laughing stock
  • Hating me for not pleasing society will just damage me more than anyone else, so I came to a point where basically:
I have to redirect all that frustration towards my abusers (society) no point in hating myself for not being at the standard of hypocritical garbage.

i am also worthless and can't do anything right
i ruined my med uni schoolarship and got dropped out of college and now i am doing a low tier martial job that only losers do.
my parents always knew that i am a failure

I've been a failure at everything. that's why i'm here.

I've noticed a lot of inkwels had parents that were highly critical of them while growing up. I guess that wrecks his confidence which hinders his performance making him actually fail and pulverizing his confidence even more to the point that he doesn't even try anymore. Being critical of one's child creates a self fulfilling prophecy.

I've noticed a lot of inkwels had parents that were highly critical of them while growing up. I guess that wrecks his confidence which hinders his performance making him actually fail and pulverizing his confidence even more to the point that he doesn't even try anymore. Being critical of one's child creates a self fulfilling prophecy.
Yes you always have to take that into account. And your parents genes also play a role. My parents were always argueing, and even when I lived alone with my mother she was like an emotional storm. It wasn't easy for me but I still managed to finish highschool and then I finally lived alone so I could do uni. If it weren't for my degrees, people would have a card blanche to completely write me off. That's the nature of people. They believe in first impression, and for some reason always condemn me. But I realized it's them and not me, people are hard of heart, maybe they always have been.

My mother is a narcissist bitch. She always find faults in anything i do and compares me with other people. She never misses the chance to remind me that i am inferior to most people.

Being critical of one's child creates a self fulfilling prophecy.
The Matrix World GIF by Max