Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My mission. Our mission.

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
My belief is that a man should fight for his joy, his fun, he should build his life.

If that man is forced to live without a partner, his life needs to be filled with other joys. However, if he is unable to enjoy his life, he will turn against the society.

And that is what he must do. No matter what it takes, we all need to fight for whatever we need to enjoy our life.

In that effort, in that mission, in the determination to do whatever you can, it is possible to find moments of joy. Moments of hope. And to die knowing you had a goal. Your life had a meaning. You were doing what a man should do. You played the life. You were not a NPC. You were not a passive victim.

One of the joys on this road is, when you meet likeminded men. If this was hundreds of years in the past, we would be pirates. We would be bandits, outcasts, rebels and raiders. We would die trying to achieve our goal.

But as slaves of todays degenerate society, we are only allowed to meet annonymously in places like this.

Is that going to stop us?

Not me.

ED9F1E71 6765 41B8 81D3 F24BB0A0CDBF

may the incelibacy god be with you in your holy mission brother

One of the joys on this road is, when you meet likeminded men. If this was hundreds of years in the past, we would be pirates. We would be bandits, outcasts, rebels and raiders. We would die trying to achieve our goal.
Now is the first time we can all be is contact, if we put our minds together there's no limit to what we can achieve. Only a few thousand of us are able to strike fear in millions of cucks and whores.

Now is the first time we can all be is contact, if we put our minds together there's no limit to what we can achieve. Only a few thousand of us are able to strike fear in millions of cucks and whores.

Internet can be taken as a blessing.

We are everywhere. Unseen, unknown, yet everywhere! It gives us immense opportunities to have impact on the world.

What are the things we can fight for and how?

Thats a question for everyone. Everyone has different talents.

The very basic thing, the start, is to take good care of your physical health and strength, because strong body also gives you mental power. Power that you will need for whatever you eventually decide to go for!

Internet can be taken as a blessing.

We are everywhere. Unseen, unknown, yet everywhere! It gives us immense opportunities to have impact on the world.

What are the things we can fight for and how?

Thats a question for everyone. Everyone has different talents.

The very basic thing, the start, is to take good care of your physical health and strength, because strong body also gives you mental power. Power that you will need for whatever you eventually decide to go for!
I haven't seen any high production blackpill videos, the highest quality are faceandlms. Once we get in the mainstream then they won't be able to deny the blackpill anymore. That can happen quicker if everyone does their part.

I wanna be the biggest incel
Like no one ever was
To avoid sex is my real test
To nofap is my cause
I will travel across the internet
Searching far and wide
Teaching incels to cope
The way to avoid the rope
Inceldom! Gotta survive
It's you and IT
I know it's my destiny
Inceldom! Oh, you're my best cope
In a world we must endure

Our mission is to destroy society to the ground

I wanna be the biggest incel
Like no one ever was
To avoid sex is my real test
To nofap is my cause
I will travel across the internet
Searching far and wide
Teaching incels to cope
The way to avoid the rope
Inceldom! Gotta survive
It's you and IT
I know it's my destiny
Inceldom! Oh, you're my best cope
In a world we must endure
:feelskek:

:feelzez:

Attachments

• Rebel_Qithout_A_Cause_incel.jpg
    Rebel_Qithout_A_Cause_incel.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 33
They know someone thing is coming. They just don’t know what. They are right to be afraid.

Good post bro. I'm with you.

I haven't seen any high production blackpill videos, the highest quality are faceandlms. Once we get in the mainstream then they won't be able to deny the blackpill anymore. That can happen quicker if everyone does their part.
We could certainly use more videos. Unfortunately youtube is liberal cucked company silencing even right wingers.

Our first big success actually is incels.is! We need to protect this site and keep it going.

We could certainly use more videos. Unfortunately youtube is liberal cucked company silencing even right wingers.
There is bitchute, and soon there will be many other incel friendly platforms.