Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My mind keeps switching back and fourth

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
I go from a state of awareness and go back to being ignorant the next day. ( completely depressed and extremely anxious.)Going insane…. The last days are coming…

Sorry man.- I read about your pain frequently here, and I find myself wishing I could help.- You're one of the more sincere and candid brocels here, and I hope to see your emotional health improve-- I would like to see that.

How often do you expose yourself to harsh truths in real life?

Sorry man.- I read about your pain frequently here, and I find myself wishing I could help.- You're one of the more sincere and candid brocels here, and I hope to see your emotional health improve-- I would like to see that.
Thank you brocel but it’s over. Tick tok tick tok….. time is up….

How often do you expose yourself to harsh truths in real life?
I don’t know about the frequency but let’s say 4-5 days a week. I still get this cognitive dissonance that I have to fight everyday.

I don’t know about the frequency but let’s say 4-5 days a week. I still get this cognitive dissonance that I have to fight everyday.
I expose myself each and every day, unless the weather is bad.

So you mean that it’s like a drug and as soon as you stop, you’ll go back to the previous state??
Not really. I have digested the blackpill a long time ago, but I think that people who never leave their house are more likely to start coping, so I cut the cope in the roots.

What do you mean by start coping when not leaving the house ??
When someone isn't exposed to the harsh reality for a very long time, they start to deny the blackpill and it's truths