Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mind is in constant chaos. I don't know how to keep going on

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I've made multiple threads that contradict each other. One portion talks about me wanting to lifemaxx and the other are suicidal threads. The reason for this is that my moods change very rapidly and I experience emotions intensely.

It's hard to explain but I've recently discovered I may have borderline tendencies. It's hard to explain what I feel every damn day but I'm basically an empty shell, looking to fill the void while feeling all of these emotions. I binge eat for pleasure because that's all that gives me joy. I have such a small attention span that I can't do anything high IQ or anything requiring a lot of investment like reading, etc.

I'm just tired of living like this. My shitty past experiences, current life circumstances, and getting mogged everyday make life hell.

Does anybody have bpd or relate? How tf do you keep going if so?

Idk dude... but I definitely relate about mood swings. Sometimes I wake up in the morning feeling like maybe things will turn out alright if I looksmaxx and find some new copes. Then by 5pm I'm seriously thinking about putting one through the roof of my mouth.

Increased motivation can simultaneously lead to lifemaxx and suicidemaxx. It is natural thing. Some suicides occurs due to missthreatment, when the remedy give to suicidal person additional motivation.

I cope by trying to perfect my hobbies

Idk dude... but I definitely relate about mood swings. Sometimes I wake up in the morning feeling like maybe things will turn out alright if I looksmaxx and find some new copes. Then by 5pm I'm seriously thinking about putting one through the roof of my mouth.
This exactly tbh

It’s difficult finding peace daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back