Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mental and physical state has reached a new low over the last weeks/days

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
For many reasons, also because of even more hopelessness, always tired, depressed AF, being the unwanted centre of attention bc of my looks (which is extremely uncomfortable, all the stares), upcoming "trip" for an "event" to a very big city I have to take with the plane soon, etc etc etc

I'm always bored out of my mind, the football/soccer Euros in a weird way has somehow distracted me from my worries also bc I do a bit of betting, now that it's over soon and my teams are out, I'll be even more bored, I'll miss it, I only watch the World Cup or Euros, if at least I had a gf to cope.......with everything

@comradespiderman29

I will really miss the Euros bc I'll be even more bored + I can't watch the match on Wednesday, may be able to watch on Tuesday

For many reasons, also because of even more hopelessness, always tired, depressed AF, being the unwanted centre of attention bc of my looks (which is extremely uncomfortable, all the stares), upcoming "trip" for an "event" to a very big city I have to take with the plane soon, etc etc etc

I'm always bored out of my mind, the football/soccer Euros in a weird way has somehow distracted me from my worries also bc I do a bit of betting, now that it's over soon and my teams are out, I'll be even more bored, I'll miss it, I only watch the World Cup or Euros, if at least I had a gf to cope.......with everything
Same I'll miss the Euros as well. It was a great cope. And yeah, I haven't showered for three weeks now, because, I'm always so fucking tired and depressed :feelsbadman: :cryfeels:. Normies will Gaslight you and tell you that people don't stare at you and that it's all in you head, but remember the only reason, you think that people stare(if you have extremely terrible social anxeity like me and wear a mask outside) at you is because, your brain recognises that people have made fun of your looks in the past.

There's nothing we can do about it, we are judged within milliseconds of people looking at our subhuman faces. That's why i don't leave the house, except at night for a walk/drive and to have coffee because, I'm an insomniac loser.

that should at least make you less bored
in a bad way.....I'm literally deformed and will get unwanted stares, people talk about me etc, I'd rather be locked in a room for the duration (arriving at the airport to take the flight until ——> arriving at our car in the parking lot when back home)

thanks but I've tried many meds and can't get kratom but it won't help me personally anyway
I'm forced to take meds, it really doesn't help. The reason we are unmotivated,bis because, our lives are shit. Meds are for women and Normies.

I'm forced to take meds, it really doesn't help. The reason we are unmotivated,bis because, our lives are shit. Meds are for women and Normies.
Yup same :feelsbadman:

Also literally the worst summer I've ever had...other than the Euros, how did these 3 weeks pass so quickly?!

Now it will become even worse over the next 6 weeks...boring, unmotivated, no gf to help me cope, etc. I don't have summer-vacation (used to always have at least 6-12 weeks) bc I do part-time studies which will end spring 2025 (it's 100% online but self-study) so the timetable is different. I am half-NEET, 27, no gf, no life.

I know your pains man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back