Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My mega autist self got bored and drew this. Is it good?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Wiggercel heightcel cutecel autismcel
IMG 5317

Spent only a few minutes on it so it’s not gonna be the highest quality in the world.

Autist obsession with alternative history and I had this idea. It was a fun cope and really satisfying to complete.

Drawing maps might become a new cope of mine.

what's the lore ? iran strikes a deal with master to draft all members of the site to fight israel ?

View attachment 1188397
Spent only a few minutes on it so it’s not gonna be the highest quality in the world.

Autist obsession with alternative history and I had this idea. It was a fun cope and really satisfying to complete.

Drawing maps might become a new cope of mine.
Forgot the island, St Meeks and St Eggman and St Cyraxx

what's the lore ? iran strikes a deal with master to draft all members of the site to fight israel ?
Jews got rejected by 109 countries.

We got rejected by 110 bitches , we get a state. They don’t.

Nice, but nothing will ever beat the Fakecel Island, that isn't actually an island because its name is as fake as everything else about it, penetrating deep into the State of Femcels.

Iran is working with the Jews and we all know it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back