Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My manlet colleague committed suicide.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
He might have been short, not conventionally attractive and a little bit fat. But he was a good man. Very sociable. Would always lift the mood and was loved by the group. So its still kind of surprising that he would take such a step.

He was a good friend. I remember he caught me watching Bloodborne boss playthroughs during work and he told me that he has already played the game. I was surprised that anyone in this workplace even knows what Bloodborn is. He suggested me to buy a used PS4 if I want to game for cheap. We were on good terms and now he's gone:feelsbadman:

Only fakecel have friends.

Just kidding, R.I.P man

I'm sorry for your loss brocel

May this fallen brocel rest in peace.
Hope he slays virgin girls now where he is.

Brutal. We are in hell. Not everyone has the fortitude to cope. Some will be mentally and emotionally defeated by the oppressive forces of the social world. In life, you can only cope in self-denial, or cope in acceptance of your pitiful existence

The :blackpill: is a destroyer of emotional tranquility. The damage caused by :blackpill: is only exacerbated when you are force-fed with :bluepill: your whole life. Until you are forced to swallow the :blackpill: by unwanted experience which didn't correlate with :bluepill: from when you were ignorant child

Last edited:
Another bro taken by the cruel loneliness. R.I.P.

Did you see his body?

Did you see his body?

The previous tenant of my apartment was disabled(Possibly Incel). Maintenance found his body and called police. His grandmother cried in the lobby.

Sorry you have to go through this

He might have been short, not conventionally attractive and a little bit fat. But he was a good man. Very sociable. Would always lift the mood and was loved by the group. So its still kind of surprising that he would take such a step.

He was a good friend. I remember he caught me watching Bloodborne boss playthroughs during work and he told me that he has already played the game. I was surprised that anyone in this workplace even knows what Bloodborn is. He suggested me to buy a used PS4 if I want to game for cheap. We were on good terms and now he's gone:feelsbadman:
RIP to your big homie.

View: https://youtu.be/-wMP_e3ELqA

Rip to fellow brocel

Rip fellow manlet

Over for him at 5’3 and fatcel. He is shorter than most women

Poor guy got all number cards in his hand while Chad gets all +4s and colour change cards. And soyciety expects him to not be mad about the inequality and not quit the game (or flip the table if you know what I mean)

It was finally over for him.

How did the women at work react to his death?

"There [is] a strong association between height and suicide risk. In fully adjusted models, a 5-cm [de]crease in height was associated with a 9% [in]crease in suicide risk [in males]."

Brutal. We are in hell. Not everyone has the fortitude to cope. Some will be mentally and emotionally defeated by the oppressive forces of the social world. In life, you can only cope in self-denial, or cope in acceptance of your pitiful existence

The :blackpill: is a destroyer of emotional tranquility. The damage caused by :blackpill: is only exacerbated when you are force-fed with :bluepill: your whole life. Until you are forced to swallow the :blackpill: by unwanted experience which didn't correlate with :bluepill: from when you were ignorant child
the :redpill: is even more damaging. imagine trying hard to gymmaxx and approachmaxx only to land yourself in jail with no gfs jfl

How did the women at work react to his death?
Probably with virtue signaling bullshit like "Men's mental health matters" or "Speak out, everyone deserves to be heard" or some other bullshit but deep down inside they don't give a fuck.