Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “My long distance gf parties and is friends with other dudes, AITAH for breaking up with her for laughing at me?”

B

Butter Dawg

Self-banned
-

Holy fucking shit this dude is an idiot. His girlfriend is a 19 year old white girl and she is having male friends. That’s a literal recipe for getting cucked.

Nigga called his online video game gf “long distance”

Still showed more balls than most guys.

Enjoy your freedom!

Says the most upvoted comment

Brootally humiliated by white chad bro I would be absolutely seething mang, and pray that Saint-General Cho to strike down those two. In a just society some incels could have warned him before this traumatic but normies get off on this sick and depraved shit

Just put yourself out there bro and get utterly humiliated :soy:

Yes, he is asshole for being a cuck

simps should be shot on sight
(with videocamera)

Saved, forgot to do so when it was SlayerSlayer's avi:feelshaha::feelsokman:.

Just put yourself out there bro and get utterly humiliated :soy:
Pretty much. Not even a thousand posts on this side could've blackpilled me about my life like thinking I have a normal conversation with others, only for them to start asking question they know make me uncomfortable and then laughing at the way I'm answering, me trying to laugh as well to soothe the humiliation only for them to start taking pictures of me because of how funny and stupid I looked laughing did:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

retty much. Not even a thousand posts on this side could've blackpilled me about my life like thinking I have a normal conversation with others, only for them to start asking question they know make me uncomfortable and then laughing at the way I'm answering, me trying to laugh as well to soothe the humiliation only for them to start taking pictures of me because of how funny and stupid I looked laughing did:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.
It really is brootal, normies are a bunch of sociopathic pack animals that pick on the weakest despite how hard society tried conditions them against it. I remember coping in high school trying to be friends with the gamer click only to be mocked and derided. And they don't just mock you outright they wait for you to let your guard down before ganging up on you and laughing at you.

But the normie brain cannot recognize this behavior and they operate thinking they are genuinely good people and that we are the aberrant because 'we don't put ourselves out there ':soy: or 'don't try to get to know them' :foidSoy:

It really is brootal, normies are a bunch of sociopathic pack animals that pick on the weakest despite how hard society tried conditions them against it. I remember coping in high school trying to be friends with the gamer click only to be mocked and derided. And they don't just mock you outright they wait for you to let your guard down before ganging up on you and laughing at you.

But the normie brain cannot recognize this behavior and they operate thinking they are genuinely good people and that we are the aberrant because 'we don't put ourselves out there ':soy: or 'don't try to get to know them' :foidSoy:
:yes::yes::feelscry::feelscry::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Long distance is cucked.
women also have sexual needs, and they ain´t gonna play with a dildo or wait till your dumb A$$ shows up IRL

Why are Redditors so cucked? I'd have beat the shit out of her and sent her to hell myself.

"My white girlfriend is getting ran a train by chads and tyrones. AITA for telling her I dont like it?" :soy::soy::soy: fucking soychuggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back